Every Flavor Bean Locations
got a duplicate of the latest one, but missed the one before
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second thanks!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd bean
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Hendrik Van der Leclerc ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── Ⅱ ₊ Ⅱ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Simply lovely! ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── ⊹ Sta 8 ┊ Eva 7 ┊ Str 7 ┊ Wis 7 ┊ Arc 7 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eleventh, thanks!
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fourth, thanks!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th, thanks!