Every Flavor Bean Locations

missed! :'(

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Bean: Cotton candy

Location: St.Mungos

Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st, thanks!

Encyclopaedia ✿ Metamorphmagus ✿ If the sun shines, that's reason enough.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st, thanks!

˜”*°• You are the blessing I would never wish upon another.. •°*”˜

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Sixth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st thx

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st thx

I'm Deactivating Jay!
New iNPC: Colette Loxley

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thanks!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd, thanks!

iNPC: Shion♡

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Just in time! 9th, thanks!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.