Register
Sign in

11 Dec 2023, 13:56
Mentorship Program: Mentees  Sign up 
Theodore Abernathy wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 20:36 Name: Theodore C. Abernathy
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Yes
Are you registered with Index? I tried my best.
What needs do you specifically have? I do not know where to start with role playing and I would like to ask about how the time passes in the game.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes!

Approved, Octavius Baird
hi theodore! i am arianna swann and i will be your mentor. expect an owl from me shortly <3

11 Dec 2023, 20:09
Felix McCarthy wrote: 4 Dec 2023, 18:54 Name: Felix McCarthy
Do you have a completed encyclopedia?: no
Are you registered with Index?: no
What needs do you specifically have? I've never done anything like this and I'm not really sure how to do anything so if someone would help me learn how to get started and settled that would be absolutely amazing.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes it is

Approved, Octavius Baird [12/4/2023]
Hello there,
Welcome to the amazing Hogwarts.io. My name is Atlas Anderson and I will be your mentor. Expect an owl from me soon and we shall get started. ^^

i am the agent of chaos.
First year | Prefect of Slytherin| Quidditch player

11 Dec 2023, 21:26
Name: Jules Crane
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nope, sadly
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
Specifically as of right now, I would like help creating an encyclopedia page, like tips and tricks. In the future I may need help with some other small details.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes, I do!
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
Yes, indeed it is.

Approved, Octavius Baird

11 Dec 2023, 23:23
Name: Inara Yang
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No
Are you registered with Index? No
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.)
Just navigating the site, Registration process, and just anything I need to know in general.

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account?
Yes this is my first account.

Approved, Octavius Baird
Last edited by Inara Yang on 29 Dec 2023, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.

11 Dec 2023, 23:31
Aliana Duke wrote: 6 Dec 2023, 11:23 Name: Aliana “Ali” Duke
Do you have a completed encyclopedia: no
Are you registered in the index?: no? I believe I put a post in though
I don’t believe I have any to specific questions just want some help with like the stats pat of it and just some basic help around and some stuff that’s good to know I guess you could say?

Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program?
I do, yes!
It is!

Approved, Octavius Baird
Hey there! I’m Sage and I’m going to be your mentor! Expect an owl from me momentarily!

“We are impossibilities living in an impossible world.”

14 Dec 2023, 18:43
Minnie Duke wrote: 8 Dec 2023, 12:49 Name: Minnie Duke
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No.
Are you registered with Index? I don't think so.
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I want to do a character page and a special talent. I have no clue how to do that.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account.

Approved, Octavius Baird
Hello Minnie, I’m Lucian and I will be your mentor! I look forward to our time together.
Please look out for my incoming owl.

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)

15 Dec 2023, 11:50
Name: Onyx Joyious
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? No that's one of the things I need help with
Are you registered with Index? If I understand what I’ve read no.
What needs do you specifically have? (For example you want to learn more about NPCs, find the registration process confusing, want to find socialization opportunities, etc.) I’m a little confused about the registration process and feel like I’m going to need a little help with other things. Including figuring out how do get involved better.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yes I understand the requirements.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? Yes this is my first account.

Approved, Octavius Baird

20 Dec 2023, 18:05
Name: Alyx Aberd
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I'm not 100% percent sure what that is but no
Are you registered with Index? no
What needs do you specifically have? I find the registration process confusing and would like help on that.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? yes
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? yeah this is my first account

Approved, Octavius Baird

Cereal is soup and you cannot convince me otherwise
My Shop

25 Dec 2023, 07:40
Name: Samantha Schmear
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? I haven't done it yet
Are you registered with Index? Not yet
What needs do you specifically have? I need help in the process of registration, stats, and maybe even socializing a bit.
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? If no, what was the name of your old account? This is my first account.

Approved, Octavius Baird
Last edited by Samantha Schmear on 26 Dec 2023, 09:41, edited 1 time in total.

25 Dec 2023, 11:11
Name: Emiline Hunter
Do you have a completed encyclopedia? Nope
Are you registered with Index? Nope
What needs do you specifically have? To create an index and encyclopedia, and to learn how to navigate this site.
Do you understand the steps that you, as a mentee, will be required to complete in order to graduate from the program? Yep
Is this your first account on hogwarts.io? Yes

Approved, Octavius Baird

I live for the adrenaline.