Every Flavor Bean Locations

1oth bean!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st tysm!

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifteenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thank you!
WHEN AM I EVER GOING TO BE ON TO GET BEANS I NEED TnT

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd ty

Maybe "forever" is the word used for memories, not people

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thanks!

Previously known as Annie Morgan
2nd Generation Character ency

Image posted by the member

Every Flavor Bean Locations
third one for me thanks :3

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fourth, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.