Every Flavor Bean Locations

Third, thanks.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

Every Flavor Bean Locations
6th thanks!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st ty!

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they're lost forever
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Gasp yay a new one, only like.. 16 more to go :unimpressed:

Previously known as Annie Morgan
2nd Generation Character ency

Image posted by the member

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eighteenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, ty!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Merci, 2nd.

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

Every Flavor Bean Locations
missed

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Dervish and Banges
Bean: Apricot

"I was good. I was really good"