Every Flavor Bean Locations

2nd, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean! ty!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Every Flavor Bean Locations
8th thank you! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second, thanks!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Ninth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
14th :shock: thank you
(@Eonaria Kabukimono I love the PFP !!)

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
second, thanks!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Every Flavor Bean Locations
8th for emi and 4th for Axel

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First, merci!

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason