Every Flavor Bean Locations
you need an underground hogwarts map guys
@Lex Kervick, @Rosy Parker
@Lex Kervick, @Rosy Parker
iNPC: Elijah Emberly Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Eighth, thanks! I’m confused, has the bean collection time changed to every 12 hours?
| Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ | iNPC: Akari Kabukimono |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
flavor: bacon
location: TenusaIt's still every 6 hours. Plus you guys should help too. Richard and I can't always be there to find the bean
location: TenusaIt's still every 6 hours. Plus you guys should help too. Richard and I can't always be there to find the bean
slip into the diamond life | Kidult⋆.˚ ༘⋆ | Denisse De Vera | Ivy Roberts | Stamina 8 • Evasion 5• Strength 6 • Wisdom 7 • Arcane power 6• Accuracy 8 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second thx! I was looking for it when I saw the notification
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks
Hope, Faith, Love and Everlasting Friendships!
Ally Craig
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thanks!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, ty !
| ⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯 ⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺 |
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬 ●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════● |
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅ WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆ |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
First! Thank you!!
~you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love~
Every Flavor Bean Locations
1st ty! 8th for Lily!
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Every Flavor Bean Locations
Third, thx! The fact I forgot they can appear at other schools and looked literally everywhere other than them when looking....
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ
༘⋆