How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Amalie!!

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
I've seen your posts before, but I don't know you personally.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
I've seen your posts but never interacted with you personally.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I don't think I have met you before. But it's always nice to meet someone new!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen a post or two maybe?

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10, I have never seen you, so hii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing you around :>

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Elizabeth Simmons wrote: 7 Sep 2026, 13:53 1/10, I have never seen you, so hii
5/10 I haven't seen you before, welcome to the site! I would suggest joining the mentorship programme if you want some more guidance here

Amalie! 8/10 (same time post haha)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you a lottt but never personally interacted

The powerful play goes on, and you may contribute a verse.
What will your verse be?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSta: 7| Eva: 6| Str: 5| Wis: 6| Arc: 6| Acc: 5
ency:

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I don't think I've seen you. Welcome to the site! :grin: <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP