Every Flavor Bean Locations

Thanks

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Thanks ♡

Every Flavor Bean Locations
9th, thanks!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Every Flavor Bean Locations
4th
Ty

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th thanks!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Every Flavor Bean Locations
first thanks!!

✶𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕪𝕒 𝔻𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕝✶
"Like The Tide, I Always Find My Way Home"
Owner of "The Painted Pearl"
Shop ✶

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Second. Thank you!

sta • 12 | eva • 11 | str • 10
O MENINO BRASILEIRO
wis • 11 | arc • 11 | acc • 11
Phoenix C Ironwoods
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
Verona C Andréas
Adv. Casting | EM I | EM II
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
Fearless | ability | ability

Every Flavor Bean Locations
10th, ty!

⟆ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑷𝑶𝑳𝒀𝑮𝑳𝑶𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑻𝑯
⟅ E𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁, F𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, V𝖾𝖾𝗅𝖺
𝔔𝔲𝔦𝔡 𝔓𝔯𝔬 𝔔𝔲𝔬
●═════ﺤ ⚜ -═════●
STA (4) | EVA (5) | STR (4) ⟅
WIS (7) | ARC (8) | ACC (7) ⟆

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifteenth, thanks!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Tyy

"come on, dance with me. the world's spinning, we can't just stand on it." brown ‎‎pink

⠀⠀