Every Flavor Bean Locations

Eighth, thanks!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
New bean

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First thx!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

Every Flavor Bean Locations
2nd!! Thanks!!

iNPC: Shionโ™ก

Every Flavor Bean Locations
first tysm!!

iNPC โœฉ Latoya Driskell
PC โœฉ Diana Roberts
โœฉ๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐‘œ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆโœฉ
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop โœฉ

Every Flavor Bean Locations
7th!! Thank you!! I need strawberry cream too!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Where is it?

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Missed

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: Muggle Studies
Bean: Mushrooms

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
Miren Hawthorn | ency

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Seventh, thanks!