Every Flavor Bean Locations

2nd ty!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Missed :(

Shop
PC
XXXXX
XXXXX

Sta |6| Eva |6| Str |6| Wis |6| Arc |5| Acc |6|
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VIII

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Location: The Boathouse or the Viaduct (I clicked off it!)
Bean: Sherry

-Dido Bleaklane

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Dido Bleaklane wrote: 4 Apr 2026, 01:17 Location: The Boathouse or the Viaduct (I clicked off it!)
Bean: Sherry
It's the boathouse!

And 1st, thanks!!

"I was good. I was really good"

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Finally, a new bean!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Every Flavor Bean Locations
3rd, thanks!

iNPC: Shion♡

Every Flavor Bean Locations
First!! Thank you so much!! Only 2 more to go!

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Fifth, thank you!

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature. 𝄞 Shop ˙⋆✮⋆˚࿔ iNPC: Akari Kabukimono

Every Flavor Bean Locations
Dupe, thank you!

Previously known as Annie Morgan
2nd Generation Character ency

Image posted by the member