Register
Sign in

25 Oct 2022, 21:20
hannah blossom, second year, gryffindor

HANNAH QUINN GRACE BLOSSOM
❝ be bold, be brave enough to be your true self.

Reducio
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Student ID
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
═══════════
═══
═══════════
═════════════
NAME
Hannah Quinn Grace Blossom
BIRTHDATE
12/07/2011

POSITION
Student
NATIONALITY
Scottish

SPECIES
Part-Veela

SCHOOL YEAR
Second
HOUSE
Gryffindor
══════════════
═══════════
═══
═══════════
═════════════

Name:Hannah Quinn Grace Blossom
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Date of Birth: 12.07.2011
Birthplace: Hamilton, Scotland
Amortencia: Hannah's amortentia smells like a rosemary-scented summer breeze and cool spring rain on pavement. The smell is pleasing, almost as if you were sitting around a campfire with your friends and loved ones.
Boggart: Unknown
Erised: Unknown
Wand: 24,4 cm cherry wood and dragon heartstring
Animagus: None
Personality
Reducio
Hannah is a kind person, she's curious. Still, she has trust issues since she was homeschooled her whole life. She is observant and, most of the time, she's thinking. The girl is brave, and she loves reading and writing. She is an introvert, and can be quite shy, but once you get to know her, she'll tell you everything. The girl is also very good at singing and playing the violin. Hannah is quite bold, and daring. She's intelligent and funny, and caring. Hannah is ambitious, and she can be someone who she's not at times, but she's loyal to her friends. Sometimes Hannah can be bossy, but she realizes what she's doing and stops. The girl loves to crochet, play golf, go shopping and play with her cat, Storm.

Appearence
Reducio
Hannah's eyes are icy blue and remind her of the sea. Her hair is scarlet red and she has strap of white hair in the back, this was when she was nine years old, you see, when she was nine she decided she needed a change. The girl's skin is white and pale, she is average sized. On her face, she has freckles, they are difficult to see, but with a good light you should be able to see them.
coding by cassie jiang
───────
───────
𝑬 𝑨 𝑹 𝑳 𝒀 ● 𝑳 𝑰 𝑭 𝑬 | Hannah Blossom was born on July 12th, 2011 in Paris, France. When she was three months old she moved to Hamilton Scotland. The reason she had been born in France was simple; her parents decided to live there for a year. On the third month they had spent there, Hannah’s mother found out she was two weeks pregnant. They decided to live there and have their baby there.

Later, when Hannah was nine months old she and her family moved to Glasgow, the motive for this being her grandmother. Her grandmother passed away just when she was nine months old, and Hannah's family lived with her in a small Victorian house in a magical neighborhood, but Blossom Manor was in Glasgow. Blossom Manor belonged to her grandparents, from her father's side. When they died, the Manor belonged to her father, but her mother wanted to live in Hamilton, so when her grandma died, they moved to the Manor.

So after her Veela grandmother passed, they moved to Blossom Manor in Glasgow. Hannah remembered nothing about her grandmother, but her mother told her tons of stories about her mother to Hannah. She seemed very nice, and Hannah thought she would like her grandmother.

When Hannah turned five, her parents changed her nationality to Scottish, keeping the fact that she was French a secret. Hannah didn't remember changing her nationality to Scottish or even any memories of France. The girl also never went to France, the reason her parents gave her was always something like "Oh, we're uh, busy that day." They were scared she would remember France, and they didn't want her to know she was born there..

read from left to right
Reducio
Hannah was taught muggle studies her whole life, she knew she was a witch, but her parents never taught her magic. Her mother was the one who home-schooled her, her parents thought it was best for her to be home-schooled and taught muggle-studies, because she might have to live in the muggle world someday. However, she never actually wanted to study the subject, eighter live in the muggle world. She was, however surrounded by magic as a child, like most Pure-Blooded families.

Then, when she turned twelve years old, she found out she was from France. She decided not to change her nationality, since she was living in Scotland. She would probably live in France in the future, but she could change her nationality to French.
Reducio
The Blossom family was a very old pure-blooded family, until "the promise", the promise was none other than the "Unbreakable Vow". Long ago, generations before Hannah, or her parents. The Windon family (later on the Quinn family) promised the Blossoms that a future generation would get married, and that would be Hannah's parents.

They were a arranged marriage, and never wanted a child, but they had one, because the girl's grandmother insisted on them growing the family, and they did have one, Hannah. At first they thought of putting her up for adoption, but they never did. And they never actually regretted it.

They often appeared at Pure-Blooded balls, parties, etc. because of their fortune, and Hannah always says she is pure-blooded, because the Blossoms always were associated with perfection and keeping the "Pure-Blood" title. Her father has a brother, and he has two children, but they live in the U.S.A. so Hannah never met them. They both studied in Ilvermorny. However, Hannah never actually got to meet her cousins, even though she really wanted to.
Reducio
When Hannah was six years old, she was at a neighbor's barbecue. They were all muggles, except for her parents and herself. She was playing around, and went close to the pool, and she fell inside. She didn't know how to swim, and she felt like she was drowning, suddenly her heart skipped a beat, and a bubble covered her mouth and nose, she felt relieved as she could breathe. Hannah never swam again.
Reducio
Family Secret

Hannah is @Nora De Carie’s cousin

Hannah's father had a very mysterious past, and refused to talk about it. In reality, he was Nora's father's brother. Him and the only brother he talked about, Uncle Bryce. Hannah always thought her father only had one sibling, but that wasn't the truth, he actually had other siblings. But, why did he not talk about his other siblings?

In the past, he had gotten into a huge fight with his siblings tears everywhere, screaming and breaking outs. The only sibling that stayed on her father's side, was Bryce, so Hannah's father and her uncle moved to London, England, and lived together for six months, and they decided to change their last names from De Carie to Blossom to try and forget their pasts. Then Bryce moved to America and got married and started a family.

Hannah's father was arranged with a women, named Ailsa, by Ailsa mother, which was a Veela. Apparently the De Carie family had made a promise to the Quinn family, not like any other, the "Unbreakable Vow", and so, since her father felt he needed to get married, Ailsa's mother, Amelia arranged them and payed for the wedding, since she was so excited. The truth was, Ailsa was completely different when her mother wasn't around, she wasn't nice, and didn't seem as pretty. Her father tried to bond with her, but the bonding process worked slowly, througt four years. Then, Amelia, Hannah's grandmother wanted them to have a child before she died. They forfilled her wish, and had Hannah.
𝑺 𝑪 𝑯 𝑶 𝑶 𝑳 ● 𝑳 𝑰 𝑭 𝑬 | In her first year, Hannah started having a crush on Edward Edwards, she didn't know what she was feeling, but then... He left Hogwarts after Christmas for unknown reasons. She made many friends and started figuring out how "schools" worked. On the Summer of her first year, she went back home and travelled to Mexico and Argentina, met her cousins and celebrated her birthday. She enjoyed this, but then made a huge discovery... She was from France! The girl had been born there, however her parents had never told her. She didn't know why, but she would find out, she was determined to.
───────
───────
code by winnie harper
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 23 Apr 2024, 19:15, edited 101 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

9 Nov 2022, 11:56
────────────────────────
HANNAH BLOSSOM'S TRUNK
────────────────────────
sta ● 9| eva ● 5 | str ● 4 | wis ● 7 | arc● 4 | acc ● 8
broom racing win, quidditch win
Talent: Part-Veela
Abilities: Fearless • ability • ability

── SPELLS ─────

Reducio

Dancing-Feet Spell • Tarantallegra
Mending Charm • Reparo
Levitation Charm • Wingardium Leviosa
Wand-Lighting Charm • Lumos
Wand-Extinguishing Charm • Nox
Locking Charm • Colloportus
Unlocking Charm • Alohomora
Umbrella Spell • Pluvia Velo
Whistle to Watch • Tunc Sibilus
Snail to Teapot • Choclea Bibe
Glass to Sand • Quarzicum
Sauce-Making Spell • Condimentum
Matchbox Transformation Spell • Flintifors
Matchstick to Needle • Conmutocus
Untransfiguration • Reparifarge
Green Sparks Charm • Verdimillious
Red Spark Charm • Periculum
Curse of the Bogies • Mucus ad Nauseam
Knockback Jinx • Flipendo
Smokescreen Spell • Fumos
Eyeglass Repair Charm • Oculus Reparo
Sneezing Hex • Steleus
Bubble-Producing Charm • Bullarum Immortalem
Scouring Charm • Scourgify
Passage Opening Charm • Dissendium
Mice to Snuffboxes • Muspyxis
Opening Charm • Aberto
Take Root • Anathema Daphnis
Shooting Spell • Jaculor
Snowflake-Creating Spell • Nix Facitur
Bewitched Snowballs • Nive Percutio
Fire-Making Spell • Incendio
Extinguishing Charm • Extinguo
Four-Point Spell • Point Me
Severing Charm • Diffindo
Softening Charm • Spongify
Packing Charm • Pack
Tickling Charm • Rictusempra
General Counter-Spell • Finite Incantatem

── POTIONS ─────

Reducio
Cure for Boils
Herbicide Potion
Forgetfulness Potion
Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Babbling Beverage
Confusing Concoction
Dizziness Draught
Muffling Draught
Dogbreath Potion
Pompion Potion

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.

22 Nov 2022, 00:11
HANNAH BLOSSOM
'always the friend, never the best friend'
Positive Relationships
Reducio
Edward Edwards:
we went to the fall ball together, and I had a crush on him
Ivy Morgan:
met her at the train, she's really nice
Aurora Griffith:
We were both having a bad day, and we talked in the bathroom, could be a good friend
Ciel Saskia:
Oh! I heard she has a farm! She's really nice, I like her
Kierce Gray:
I rescued his pet spider, CY, she's cute and I like him. He seems rather nice
Accquaintance Relationships
Reducio
Lily Brown:
I met her in the common room, she's really nice
Isadora Everridge:
She was my astronomy partner, she's nice, and quiet, I think I've seen her somewhere..
Details:
Beatrice Dupont: We met in a weird place, she likes reading, mixed feelings
Tesla Stone: We shared carrot cake, and talked a bit
Negative Relationships
Reducio
Sienna Lenoir: Well, I met her at the library, she's pretty rude
coding by cassie jiang
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 22 Apr 2024, 00:48, edited 16 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

22 Nov 2022, 00:35
Year 1
sep 2022 - sep 2023
key
finished
in progress
abandoned
key
finished
in progress
abandoned
Year 2
sep 2024 - sep 2025
threads
Reducio
Year 3
sep 2022 - sep 2023
key
finished
in progress
abandoned
Reducio
Year 4
~Threads~
Year 5
~Threads~
Year 6
~Threads~
Year 7
~Threads~
Reducio
x's personal canon schedule.
as dictated by various threads throughout the years
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
class.
days, period
(before/after lunch)
Classes you don't take go here.
code credit: aly salinger
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 22 Oct 2023, 22:14, edited 19 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

23 Nov 2022, 12:20
WAND

24,4 cm cherry wood and dragon heartstring

DESCRIPTION

Swishy, very powerful, but hard to use, very selective of the wizard it chooses.

。・:*˚:✧。
xxx⁂・˚
xx ✧: 。
xxxx✩・゚
xx☾ ⋆*・゚
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 10 Sep 2023, 16:12, edited 5 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

23 Nov 2022, 13:33
Mother
Ailsa Fleur Quinn Blossom
Father
Alasdair George Blossom
Dogs
Wednesday and Tuesday
Grandma
Amelia Quinn (neé Windon)
Hannah Blossom
Uncle
Bryce Blossom
Cousin
Matthew Elliot Renalds Blossom
Family Tracker
Cousin
Sarah Alicia Renalds Blossom
coding by cassie jiang

Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 29 Jul 2023, 01:05, edited 27 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

23 Nov 2022, 15:18
Start 'Hannah Blossom's Playlist' ?

American Authors · Best day of my life

▷ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

A-ha · Take on me

Madonna · Material girl

Kate Bush · Running up that hill

Kate Bush · Babooshka

Eurythmics · Sweet Dreams

Cyndi Lauper · Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Boney M. · Rasputin

The Cure · Friday I'm In Love

Whitney Houston · I wanna dance with somebody

The Police · Every Breath You Take

Queen · I Want To Break Free

Kenny Loggins · Footloose

Queen · Under Pressure

Jill Sobule · Supermodel

Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 9 Jul 2023, 18:35, edited 11 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

24 Nov 2022, 00:32
it always seems impossible until it's doneImage
────────────────────
FUTURE THREADING PARTNERS
────────────────────
person here
person here
person here
person here
person here
person here
person here
ency | writing
writing | ency
ency | writing
writing | ency
ency | writing
writing | ency
ency | writing
──PLANNING TAB──
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer lectus lorem, vestibulum ac velit id, facilisis sollicitudin odio. Suspendisse consequat elit lorem, in suscipit mi viverra nonx.
my ultimate goal is to end up being happy. most of the time
threads
Reducio
The bronze trio
Reducio
―Probably in her second year, I want Hannah to have a sibling, so her mother would tell her on Christmas of her second year
―Eventually, I want Hannah to start her own club, with a close friend of her own, probably on her third or fourth year, but could be earlier
―Honestly, I want Hannah to develop a romantic relationship, but appropriate for her age. I’d like Hannah and him (yes I would like a boy) to become friends for a year, but it would be always awkward and then they’d start a relationship
plots
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 9 Jul 2023, 18:36, edited 8 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

24 Nov 2022, 18:43
────────────── Image
───
Storm
-
Status I am a pieee
Birthday January 31st, 2022
Breed Gray Mackerel Tabby
Residence
Under the bed...
Function
Fluffy, pet me!
Wand What is a wand? Weird stick...
────────────────────────────────────
Favourites
Inventory
Person
Hannah Blossom
Snack
Everything, I eat everything
Day
My birthday
Place
Underthebed────────────
Colour
Red
Sport
Sleep
──
Total Wealth
What is that? I don't understand
Objects
I have everything, I am a goddess
Chocolate frogs
ooh chocolate
Every Flavour Beans
What's that?
Pet
Hannah
Human─────────────────
-
Credit : Aurora Ranvier
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 6 Aug 2023, 23:42, edited 19 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------

26 Nov 2022, 10:58
Etymology of Names
────────────────
HANNAH
The name Hannah stems from the Hebrew name Channah, which means "favor" or "grace." It is a biblical name, with Hannah appearing in the Old Testament as the mother of Samuel. Today it is one of the most popular biblical names given to little girls, gaining increasing familiarity as a name appearing in television and movies quite frequently over the last 20 years.
QUINN
The name Quinn began as a Scottish/Irish surname in Ireland, coming from O'Cuinn, meaning "descendent of Conn." (Conn comes from the Irish word ceann, meaning “head,” chief leader, intelligence.) In Latin, the single syllable name means "a girl who is as pretty as two" and "essence."
GRACE
Grace is an elegant choice to consider. The name Grace is of Latin origin and was first used as a reference to the phrase "God's grace." Grace's meanings include charm, goodness, and generosity. In Greek mythology, the name Grace is tied to beauty and joy. The three Graces were considered to be the goddesses of nature, bringing purity to the name.
BLOSSOM
Blossom is mainly used in English and it is also of English origin. It is derived from the elements 'blossom' ; 'blóstm' meaning flower. Like with other flower names, Blossom was adopted as a first name by English speakers at the end of the 19th century. It has also been used as a term of endearment for a young girl.
NICKNAMES
Ann| Hanny| Harnie| Honey| Sweetie| H| Blossom|Grace|Gracie

Reasons For Each Name

HANNAH

Reducio
Hannah's father always liked this name, so, once he found out he was having a baby girl, he chose this name. Her mother also liked the name, and they agreed on it. Once she heard the name, she found it appropriate for a baby girl, and she also found it pretty.
QUINN

Reducio
Quinn was her mother's last name, and her mother wanted to include it in her daughter's name, as a middle name. Her father told her mother that he thought it was okay, as long as the girl's last name was Blossom.
GRACE

Reducio
Grace was her mother's favorite name, and she deeply wanted it to be Hannah's name, but it turned out to be Hannah. Her mother asked her father if the name could be kept as a middle name, and he said that it was fine. He secretly like the name.
BLOSSOM

Reducio
Hannah received her last name, because of her father's last name, and in most families, you will receive your father's last name, well in her family, she did. The name was very commonly known, since they were very rich, the girl was the one to change her family's blood status, being a Half-Breed. The last name "Blossom" was very old, with unknown origin, and her father insisted on keeping the last name, not that her mother wanted the girl's last name to be Quinn.
Last edited by Hannah Blossom on 9 Jul 2023, 18:51, edited 13 times in total.

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
Think a bit
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------