Blood status: Half-blood*

*Will tell anyone who may inquire that she is a Pureblood
✦ WAND ✦
Length: 21,3 cm
Wood: Cherry wood
Core: White river monster spine
Flexibility: Flexible
✦ BACKGROUND STORY ✦
Liana was conceived in a short-lived, unhappy romance between a pureblood wizard, Marcus Kerr, and a Muggleborn witch, Mina Cotts. The Kerrs were an old and proud, albeit not particularly wealthy, pureblood house that sympathized with the Dark Lord's cause during the Wizarding Wars, even though not actively offering their support. It was an embarrassment for Marcus to have have had carnal relations with a Mudblood, and would have meant an end to his already-strained marriage if his wife was to find out. Therefore, he threatened the young witch so she would remain silent.

For the first six years of her life, Liana was raised by her mother. The girl was somewhat isolated from the world outside their home, not attending a kindergarten or a school - for her mother was worried about the child mentioning something of magic to her peers, or performing accidental magic in public. She spent most of her days trying to make sense of her mother's old Hogwarts schoolbooks and pretending to cast spells with some twigs or pencils used as a toy wand.

One day, Marcus Kerr showed up at their house. His wife had recently died of some malady, leaving him childless - potentially meaning an end to the Kerr name. It was not something Marcus could allow. Therefore, he took Liana away. How he convinced her mother to give her up, the girl never found out - and afterwards she never received any word from her mother, either - not even a single letter.

Marcus brought her to Kerr manor - an old, depressing building tended by an old, depressed house elf - and began reeducating the girl, especially focusing on uprooting the weeds of lies her mother had sown regarding Muggles. The girl's mind being quite malleable at this young age, her Pureblood father's teachings were mostly successful - by the time she reached school age, the girl was convinced that her mother's Muggleborn status was a source of embarrassment that under no circumstances should ever come to light. Marcus did not exactly show any fatherly love to his daughter, but he did grant her the family name and even named her heir - at least until such time as he fathers a son on his new wife that he just married before Liana left for Hogwarts.
✦ RELATIONS ✦
KERR, Marcus | 1967- | father | ex-Obliviator, business owner
COTTS, Mina | 1991- | mother | unknown
KERR (née LYNCH), Ophelia | 1991- | stepmother | socialite
KERR, Lothar | 1940-1998 | paternal grandfather | Unspeakable (Department of Mysteries), business owner
KERR (née ROWLE), Meredith | 1945-1998 | paternal grandmother | Curse-Breaker
KERR, Amalric | 1915-1995 | paternal great-grandfather | Wizengamot member, business owner
KERR (née AVERY), Theodora | 1918-1963 | paternal great-grandmother | Healer, socialite
✦ HOMESCHOOLING ✦
To properly prepare his scion for Hogwarts - and to make sure she gets ahead instead of dishonoring his family - Marcus Kerr hired tutors. Most of Liana's days after she was taken to live with her father were dedicated to studying various subjects, from mundane ones such as calculation, languages, and history, to more magical ones such artihmancy basics, runic alphabets, broomology, charms and transfiguration theory, etc.. Having only dreamed of such opportunity while living with her mother, the girl took to the lessons with joy. However, most of the knowledge taught to her was far too complex for a young child, therefore large portions of it slipped out of her memory before she started her education at Hogwarts.

Liana's father especially wanted her to gain deeper knowledge of the Dark Arts, therefore he hired a Durmstrang alumnus Lev Blavatsky to instruct her in the rudiments of offensive and defensive magic. Of course the girl could not practice any spells, but she received plenty of detailed theoretical instructions with practical demonstrations. These lessons were not the most pleasant, Blavatsky being a strict and cold teacher (his harshness nearly snuffed out the girl's desire to learn quite a few times), but they were still quite interesting, especially the parts about various dangerous magical creatures. As a side benefit, the girl also picked up some Russian.
✦ FIRST INSTANCE OF MAGIC ✦
Three-year-old Liana was playing on the floor in the living room when a small mouse ran across the carpet. The girl was startled, and raised her hands to ward against the rodent that was actually just minding its own business. However, the poor fellow was turned into a small grey spinning-top with whiskers on its axis. Liana's mother found the girl playing with the new toy and had to transfigure the poor little animal back into its original form. It was quite dizzy for a few hours, but no real harm was done.
✦ PERSONALITY ✦
Overview: Quiet and somewhat introverted, Liana is by no means easily intimidated - if challenged by someone, she is likely to fight back rather than retreating. The girl has been taught by her father that not all rules are made equal - she can choose which ones to follow and which ones to break, as long as she is being careful to not get caught. Having spent all of her life prior to school surrounded by adults, with no peers to interact with, Liana came to Hogwarts more mature than an average eleven-year-old, but also hindered by an insecurity about her social skills. She enjoys exploring the magic world, interacting with various magical creatures and plants, and loves casting spells. As a student, she strives for knowledge, enjoys performing tasks well and works hard so her family would be proud of her achievements.

Alignment: True Neutral
Skeptical | Pragmatic | Detached | Judgmental | Fair | Uncommitted | Indifferent | Diplomatic | Mysterious

Enneagram: 5w6 - The Troubleshooter
Perceptive | Innovative | Studious | Secretive | Isolated | Organized | Responsible | Anxious | Suspicious

Myers-Briggs: ISTJ-T - The Logistician
Strong-willed | Dutiful | Competitive | Practical | Analytical | Stubborn | Self-critical | Logical | Independent
✦ LIKES ✦
Intelligent and knowledgeable people, singing, magic-related studies, books and bookish folk, spell-casting, duelling, potion-brewing, magical plants, various magical and non-magical creatures.
✦ DISLIKES ✦
Nit-witted and indolent people, Quidditch, broomology, failing at something, losing.
Last edited by Liana Kerr on 18 Apr 2022, 15:54, edited 46 times in total.

Tarja Akimovna Blavatsky || Kerr & Co. Banner Boutique
Prodigal DADA || Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 9

2 Aug 2021, 15:59
Liana Kerr | First Year | Slytherin
✦ RPG THREADS ✦
Pre-Hogwarts
Reducio
Fears and Foes [Ongoing] - Liana accompanies her father on a business trip to France. July 15th, 2021
A Difficult Customer [Solo] - Liana goes through some trouble while trying to get a wand to choose her. August 5th, 2021
A Pure Union [Ongoing] - A wedding takes place at Kerr Manor. August 29th, 2021
Year One
Reducio
Harsh Lessons [Solo] - Alone in the DADA classroom, Liana practices more advanced spells. Several dates during the school year(s)
Back to School [Abandoned] - A long-awaited day finally comes - Liana boards the Hogwarts Express, together with Samantha Salwis and Enrico Gathorne. September 1st, 2021
Sailing on a Ship in a Bottle [Abandoned] - Liana crosses the Great Lake in a boat, along with a handful of other first-year students - including the very timid Aedan White. September 1st, 2021
Sorting Ceremony [Exited] - After a good deal of pondering, the Sorting Hat places Liana in Slytherin. September 1st, 2021
Remember the First of September [MS][Finished] - Slytherin is a messed up house to be in. September 1st, 2021
Meet and Greet [Abandoned] - In the unofficial event three new Hogwarts professors host, Liana asks some questions. September 3rd, 2021
Slippery Stairs and Lost Letters [Abandoned] - Her first week at Hogwarts over, Liana heads to the owlery to send a letter to her father, and meets Simon Kincaid. September 4th, 2021
Keeping up with the Assignments [Finished] - A group of first-year Slytherins try to study together. September 11th, 2021
Fowl Play [Errand][Finished] - Four Slytherin students have a stand-off with some Transfigured geese encountered in the corridors. September 12th, 2021
First Come, First Serve? [Finished] - Liana encounters Scarlet Salvatore in the library, and the two girls get into a fight. September 18th, 2021
Let There Be Light [Finished] - An unexpected duel erupts in the corridors. September 20th, 2021
A Cold Day in Hell [Finished] - Matthew Gray invites Liana to the Fall Ball. September 20th, 2021
Salazar's Gold [Abandoned] - A group of Slytherins (plus one Gryffindor) make too much noise in the library, which makes Scarlet Salvatore come up with an intricate plot of getting back at them. September 23rd, 2021
King of the Hill [Event][Finished] - A six-way duel organized by Hui Ming. October 1st, 2021
Say Hollow to My Little Friend! [Errand][Finished] - Two Slytherin girls try to restrain enchanted pumpkins. October 5th, 2021
Dodge Spell [S.W.A.G.][Finished] - A magical version of dodge-ball, where there are no balls but there is a lot of chaos. October 7th, 2021
Battle of Wits [Event][Abandoned] - Liana is paired with a skilled duellist, Delilah Stewart, in a standoff against the weaker team of Lucia Fox and Hui Ming. October 9th, 2021
Samhain Festival [Fall Ball][Exited] - Liana attends her first ball at Hogwarts, and it goes badly from the get-go. October 29th, 2021
Matchmaking Booth [Fall Ball][Abandoned] - As a storm breaks out over the festival, a group of first-years find shelter in a tent that holds a future-predicting book. October 29th, 2021
Halloween Shenanigans [Finished] - A duel against a student from Mahoutokoro. October 30th, 2021
Training Jamboree [Errand][Finished] - Hogwarts students spend a day outside training their pets, and Liana joins Avery Chen to try and figure out how to teach Pygmy Puffs some tricks. November 6th, 2021
Overpractice Doesn't Make Perfect [Abandoned] - After what seems like a long break, Liana comes back to the Duelling Club to practice spellcasting, and is joined by Percival Gray. November 13th, 2021
We Make Winning Look Easy! [Finished] - Slytherin first-years gather to celebrate the fact that their house is leading in House Cup competition for four months in a row. However, some Ravenclaws crash the party, creating enough chaos for Liana to decide to leave early alongside Hui Ming. December 4th, 2021
Insurmountable Odds [Abandoned] - Three Slytherin first-years face the fifth year Ravenclaw duellist Delilah Stewart in a duel. December 5th, 2021
Snowflake Making [Errand][Exited] - Students make snowflakes the Muggle way, guided by the Muggle Studies professor. December 18th, 2021
Cookie Decorating [Errand][Exited] - In preparation for Christmas, students gather in the Great Hall to frost cookies; Liana joins them, hoping to distract herself. December 19th, 2021
Bauble Crafting [Errand][Exited] - A yet another day of preparing for Christmas festivities, which fails to improve Liana's mood. December 20th, 2021
Fairly Fair Fairies [Errand][Solo] - Affected by a Cheering Charm, Liana accompanies a pair of fairies to the castle to decorate one of her favourite places. December 22nd, 2021
Someone's Trash is Another's Treasure [Finished] - On Christmas morning, Liana opens her presents, only to find something she'd never want. December 25th, 2021
Christmas Mail [Solo] - On Boxing Day, Liana receives a mysterious belated Christmas gift from an anonymous sender. December 26th, 2021
Twelfth Night [Errand][Exited] - Students decorate gift boxes in the Astronomy tower. January 6th, 2022
Three Houses [Event][Ongoing] - One more duelling event. Frebruary 1st, 2022
Sweets for Your Sweet [Errand][Exited] - Some sweets and letters are sent to friends and acquaintances. Frebruary 13th, 2022
TABLE 12 | Sweethearts Tea Party [Event][Exited] - A Valentine's Day Tea Party, filled with misunderstandings and drama. Frebruary 14th, 2022
Something Sweet to Bite [Ongoing] - After the Valentine's Day disaster, Maggie Hawkins comes to Liana's dormitory seeking to make up. Frebruary 19th, 2022
The Goblet of Fire [Exited] - Liana puts her name into the Goblet of Fire. March 27th, 2022
Raising Support For Broom Racing [Errand][Exited] - Students craft cheering posters for their broom racing teams. April 8th, 2022
A Surprise, a Gift and a Horror [Solo] - The Easter break starts; Liana goes home for a brief, unpleasant visit before heading to her friend's mansion for a sleepover. April 10-11th, 2022
A Game of Humiliation [Event][Ongoing] - Truth or Dare at the Ashwood Mansion. April 11th, 2022
An Axe-cellent Time [Event][Ongoing] - A game of axe-throwing, featuring a bunch of inexperienced kids. April 12th, 2022
A Rat is a Rat [Pet][Solo] - Hui Ming is a rat. April 16th, 2022
Year Two
Reducio
Coming in 2022-2023
Year Three
Reducio
Coming in 2023-2024
Year Four
Reducio
Coming in 2024-2025
Year Five
Reducio
Coming in 2025-2026
Year Six
Reducio
Coming in 2026-2027
Year Seven
Reducio
Coming in 2027-2028
Last edited by Liana Kerr on 9 May 2022, 06:52, edited 66 times in total.

Prodigal DADA || Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 9

2 Aug 2021, 15:59
✦ RELATIONSHIPS ✦
Family
Reducio
Mina Cotts
Mother | 31

I lived with her until I turned six. She was so warm and encouraging. But then Father showed up at our doorstep and Mother just let him take me away. Hasn't even sent me a single letter since then. I don't really like talking about her.
Marcus Kerr has erased all of Mina's memories related to Liana - presently, the witch is not aware that she even has a daughter.
Marcus Kerr
Father | 55

For most of my childhood I knew nothing about him, and then he just came to our house one day, and took over my guardianship. Father is strict. I have to always do my very best in everything to stay on his good side. Also, I know for a fact that he's ashamed of me because of my mixed blood; I must prove it to him that I can be just as good as any pureblood - I may not have the inherent talent or aptitude for magic like they do, but I can work hard to catch up with them. He has hired tutors for me and it seems like he wasn't disappointed with my progress so far.
Ophelia Kerr
Stepmother | 31

Before marrying my father she was Ophelia Lynch, a member of a pureblood family as old as the Kerrs. I'm not sure if she loves Father, nor if he loves her. My theory is that she married out of desperation, because two of her younger sisters already had spouses and had children of their own, so she didn't want to become a spinster. Lady Ophelia certainly doesn't like me; she barely acknowledges me when we're in the same room, and I think she fears that my existence will threaten the inheritance of her own children. She shouldn't worry. Father will surely prefer a pureblood child he would have with her over me, especially if it's a boy. It's very selfish of me to say so, but I hope they don't have any children.
Lev Blavatsky
Tutor | 45

Mr. Blavatsky was hired by Father to to educate me in the Dark Arts. He's Russian and has studied in Durmstrang Institute, where they learn much more of this subject than we do at Hogwarts. He is a rigorous teacher, but a very effective one. I think I now know more about offensive and defensive magic than any of my peers, all thanks to him. At first I was scared of Mr. Blavatsky, because he would raise his voice if I made a mistake, or even cast some punishing spells at me if I was performing especially poorly. But he never did any real harm to me, and he is simply brilliant in everything he undertskes. A famed duellist in his own vast country, too! I hope to be more like him one day, able to easily wield powerful magic wordlessly, even wandlessly, and beat any oponent in a magical combat.
Slytherin
Reducio
FIRST-YEARS
Maggie Hawkins
Ally/Best friend

She's very lively and easy-going. I like Maggie very much, even if she overshares sometimes. She does make Muggle references that I don't get awfully frequently, though, I wish she didn't do that. Also she would want to kiss other girls instead of boys, that's odd. But still, she's the closest friend I have, and I know I can always trust her.
Aurelius Leeds
Ally/Confidant

Aurelius is one of the most intelligent and well-adjusted people I know. We hit it off from the get-go - I feel like we have so much in common. He understands me better than anyone else. I really regret letting us drift apart back when I was feeling blue.
Avery Chen
Ally/Friend

Oh, Avery is really amicable and entertaining! I sometimes doubt that he's truly a Muggleborn - none of the others I've met are quite as well-rounded, talented and cultured as he is. He's good company, very helpful and laid-back. It's very hard to get annoyed at him, and even harder to stay annoyed. That's probably the reason he is so well-liked by almost everyone. I think he has more friends than any other person I know.
Vale Ashwood
Ally/Friend

I'm not sure what to think about Vale. She's chatty and unpredictable. The conversation gets derailed whenever she speaks up, and the subjects she chooses... death, alligator ponds, enmities? Is she actively trying to confuse everyone? Often I don't know what to make of it. Might be that she's extremely intelligent, and that just causes her to act outlandishly - I heard it happens to geniuses, although I didn't think it occurs at such a young age. Once I got used to her bizarre behaviour, though, I started enjoying her company quite a bit. She's not dangerous - at least not to her friends. I hope she sees me as one.
Hui Ming
Rat

Hui may be intelligent and studious enough, but you can see he's a Muggleborn immediately. He refuses to use quills, seems to be critical of almost everything to do with magic, and lacks decorum. Also he appears to feel superior to most everyone else, at least in our year - although sometimes he seems to believe he's more knowledgeable than even our Professors. It's pure arrogance. He openly questions my own knowledge, too, which is insulting. But then again, he did organize a spectacular duelling event, and he hasn't been that irritating lately. Though it might just be that he's too busy to annoy people, what with his extra studies. I guess, in the end, he's tolerable.
Hildegard Schneider
Acquaintance (-)

Schneider is remarkably talented at Charms, and she already knows more spells than anyone else in our year; I do respect her for that. But she has a volatile personality - her moods are quite unpredictable. She's not always careful with magic, either - some spells that she uses can easily cause harm to the environment or innocent bystanders. I once saw her use Incendio on a goose! After that we weren't getting along at all, because she got angry at me for criticizing her. Then I started noticing how much of a trouble-maker and bully she was; she keeps antagonizing everyone she meets, even the people who try to help her. It's no wonder she makes so few friends, and loses them so quickly. I wish she could just put her disability card back into the deck, too - there's only so much pity one can get while acting like a complete arse.
Matthew Gray
Enemy

Initially he struck me as s overly faineant and clearly averse to academics. He wasn't interested in educational activities, acted like a nitwit. But then he listed answers to all of our Herbology questions without a single mistake, so I guess he does study, only pretends not to so he could seem... I don't know. Not sure why anyone would play a fool when they possess a considerable amount of intelligence. Him putting on a show of being ignorant and useless makes me wonder what kind of game he's playing. At some point Gray realized I'm on to him, and played a nasty trick - he invited me to the ball but then went with Maggie, leaving me without a partner and thus embarrassing me publicly. Luckily, it backfired, and Maggie ditched him - he was the one left alone then.
SECOND-YEARS
Lucinia Thawin
Acquaintance (-)

I only encountered Thawin briefly, when she approached us first-years and tried to make us abstain from chatting in our common room. I mean, she had a point, we were being louder than we should have been. But it's not up to her to boss us around, especially when there are no rules against being moderately noisy in the common room. I think she was just looking for a fight. Well, we gave her one. It got out of hand, thanks to Hui Ming. Thawin probably hates us all now.
Scarlet Salvatore
Rival

I find Salvatore utterly brutish. She took a library book away from by by force, even though I had it first. I challenged her to a much more civilized way of solving our differences, however - we'll see who earns more house points in a month. The loser will fulfill the winner's wish. I have a couple of ideas for what I'll be asking of her.
THIRD-YEARS
Opeila Winters
Acquaintance (+)

She's very approachable and socially active, it's actually strange that she's not a prefect yet. I think she's a part of about half the clubs in our school, seems to know everyone, and is a duellist! I wish she could teach me some duelling tricks, but we're not familiar with each other enough for me to dare ask for that directly.
Santario Martin
Acquaintance (+)

She seems to be mature and responsible - that's probably why they chose her to be a Prefect. Once when us first-years were trying to handle wayward geese (Transfigured from a classroom furniture) in the corridors she came to our help, and showed clear skill in leadership.
Percival Gray
Acquaintance (?)

I haven't interacted with him that much, but he seems to be a proper Prefect - serious and dutiful.
Ileen Knight
Acquaintance (?)

Ileen is friendly and protective. She's definitely a good person, and a good duellist.
Henry Knight
Acquaintance (?)

He is very chatty and amicable - find something nice to say to me every time he meets me. I like his cat.
Cassandra Ironwoods
Acquaintance (?)

We haven't interacted much, but Cassandra gives off an aura of being a proper, proud Pureblood. Also, even though she's a Quidditch player, she can also duel pretty well.
Leonard Oaksworth
Acquaintance (?)

He's extremely well-spoken - that's about all that I know of him right now.
Flash Holmwood
Acquaintance (?)

He seemed to be quiet and troubled to me when he was overlooking the Dodge Spell game.
FIFTH-YEARS
Victor Moore
Acquaintance (?)

He's as confusing as he is confused. I think a lot of people hate him for something he did in the past, and a lot of others pity him. Unlucky and unhappy guy, who also seems to attract trouble wherever he goes. I think staying away from him is best.
Ravenclaw
Reducio
FIRST-YEARS
Hunter Argentum
Friend

Hunter is the perfect Ravenclaw - he's intelligent, curious, creative and wise. I was very impressed with the kindness he showed to Schneider when our houses were fighting over some silly victory celebration. It still embarrasses me to remember how his nice action was met.
Aedan White
Acquaintance (?)

Aedan appears to be very timid and nervous - he was terrified of everything when he first stepped off the Hogwarts Express. I hope he's grown accustomed to the magical world now and is less afraid.
Marcus Hackett
Acquaintance (?)

He bumped into me shortly after I got out of the Hogwarts Express at Hogsmeade Station. Don't really have an opinion about him yet.
SECOND-YEARS
Samantha Salwis
Acquaintance (+)

She's a proper Ravenclaw - knowledgeable and curious. We shared a train cabin on our way to Hogwarts, and had a lovely conversation.
Aurora Ranvier
Acquaintance (?)

She's odd and a bit scary. I'm not sure if she's alright in the head - I heard her mumbling nonsense quite a few times.
THIRD-YEARS
Pericles Dralt
Acquaintance (+)

I only met him once, but he left a good impression on me - he's good at spellcasting, and seems like an approachable, intelligent and supportive person.
FOURTH-YEARS
River Dewlight
Acquaintance (?)

I met her once, during a Dodge Spell game, and for a long while she was the only one I could hit with my spells - whether I aimed at her or no. It was quite embarrassing, really, but I don't think she got too frustrated with me. Seemed like a nice girl, too.
FIFTH-YEARS
Delilah Stewart
Acquaintance (+)

Del is both, an accomplished duellist and a model student - that's what I aspire to be as well. She's also affable and willing to guide the younger pupils if they need help. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.
Hufflepuff
Reducio
FIRST-YEARS
Enrico Gathorne
Acquaintance (?)

An oddball. He tried speaking to an owl with squeaks, and licked a window. I don't dislike him, I just find him... eccentric.
Cody Stevenson
Acquaintance (?)

Put simply, he's weird. I think he causes trouble to get attention, but I'm not sure whose. Definitely not someone I'd want to hang out with - we simply don't click. But he's not a bad guy, not really. He might just grow out of his trouble-making ways at some point.
SECOND-YEARS
Simon Kincaid
Acquaintance (+)

Simon's very helpful and polite. He helped me find my way around the owlery when I went there to send my first letter home. He's a nice guy.
THIRD-YEARS
Willow Anderson
Acquaintance (+)

She seems to be actively involved in the school's social life, and willing to organize various events. No wonder she's a prefect. I know that she's a good duellist as well. All of that is very impressive.
Autumn Ivy
Acquaintance (?)

I met her in that one Dodge Spell game. Seemed withdrawn and quiet, and about as lucky as me - meaning not at all lucky.
Lucia Fox
Acquaintance (?)

She's a fierce duellist and willing to fight until the end, even if it's clear that she will lose - I really respect that.
Gryffindor
Reducio
FIRST-YEARS
Geoffrey Donovan
Acquaintance (?)

I think he's alright - Avery said Geoffrey saved him from drowning during their trip across the Great Lake. Seems to be quite excitable and easy to get along with.
Della Barfield
Acquaintance (?)

For some reason, she's very lucky in duelling - not skilled, it's evident from her choice of actions and the amount of spells she can cast. But really, really lucky. And brave, too, because she was willing to join a duelling event that only Slytherins had signed up for. I guess she deserves to be in Gryffindor.
SECOND-YEARS
Noah Jupe
Acquaintance (-)

He straight up attacked me with spells in the corridors, and we hadn't even met each other before that. I fought back though, and I made him scurry away with his tail tucked between his legs. Such a weirdo. At least now I know I can beat a second-year in a duel.
FIFTH-YEARS
Xailah Alptraum
Acquaintance (+)

I envy her spellcasting precision and accuracy - it's really a wonder she's not a duellist, because she could easily be a good one if she chose to. But for some reason, she seems to feel a distaste towards the sport. I don't understand why. Other than that, I like Xailah. She was supportive when I failed or missed some of my spells.
Alan Vanes
Acquaintance (+)

Alan seems to be one of the most approachable people at Hogwarts. He's friendly towards everyone, and he seems like great fun. I hope I can get acquainted with him better.
Staff
Reducio
Orion Lécuyer
DADA Professor

I guess he's my favourite professor - although I'm likely biased since DADA had been my favourte subject before I even came to Hogwarts. But Professor Rion really is pleasant to talk to, and I can see he cares about the students a lot.
Tuesday Jeremiah Irons
Herbology Professor

Professor Irons is quite the entertaining man - I think he jokes more often than he speaks seriously. But he's good at his job, and I enjoy his classes a lot.
Halford Booth
Divination Professor

I don't think he likes children or teaching very much, which makes me wonder what he's doing working at a school. He barely ever answers any questions given to him, and usually just shuts people down instead of engaging in a conversation. Hopefully he's not going to be the Divination professor anymore by the time I'm a third-year.
Hjørdis Jensen
Head of Slytherin House

Even though she's the head of Slytherin, I don't see her that often. She doesn't seem very approachable, and it makes me wonder if she secretly dislikes children.
Mahoutokoro
Reducio
FIRST-YEARS
Aryaan Shamsi
Acquaintance (?)

I think he's smart, but not in an academic way, so I'm not sure how much good it does him. We had a duel once, and I almost lost - which was embarrassing because he's not even a duellist, he's just a Quidditch player. He certainly talks a lot, and makes some weird assumptions.
Akira Shimizu
Acquaintance (+)

I interviewed him for the Headliner when his school was visiting us. Akira is very intelligent and well-spoken. I heard he's a good duellist, too - I hope next time he visits we can have a friendly match.
Beauxbatons
Reducio
SECOND-YEARS
Henri de Bourbon
TBD

TBD
Last edited by Liana Kerr on 9 May 2022, 07:26, edited 53 times in total.

15 Feb 2022, 17:43
✦ ARTWORKS ✦
By SCARLET SALVATORE
Reducio
By AURELIUS LEEDS
Reducio
By MAGGIE HAWKINS
Reducio
By FREYA STERLING
Reducio
By LUCIA FOX
Reducio
By JUNIPER KELLY
Reducio
By LIN EVANVLECK
Reducio
By AURORA RANVIER
Reducio
By LIANA KERR
Reducio
Last edited by Liana Kerr on 9 Apr 2022, 16:12, edited 2 times in total.

5 Apr 2022, 19:52
✦ THROUGH THE YEARS ✦