Register
Sign in

26 Jul 2021, 21:03
FAQ — Questions
Ok, thank you! I'd better hurry up and write that pet post then ;)

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

27 Jul 2021, 03:01
FAQ — Questions
Gabriella Haworth wrote: 26 Jul 2021, 12:08
Erica Griffin wrote: 26 Jul 2021, 12:00
Hey I was wondering how do you get the wizard stats like your stamina, wisdom - those stuff. Do you just make it up for your character or do you have to do something? Also can it change as you learn more?
You choose them! All first-years (apart from some special races) have 35 points in total, you can distribute them how you want as long as no section exceeds 10 points. You can get more stat points in second year (although there are opportunities to get extra ones before then, for example through Quidditch).

Also, I just checked your character and to be in first year this year you'd have to be born in 2009-10, not 2008-9, so you might want to change your character's birthday before that catches you out later.
Ok, I've got it. Thank you so much for your help :biggrin:

Whatever you are, be a good one.
- Abraham Lincoln

4 Aug 2021, 06:46
FAQ — Questions
how to have a galleon?

first year, gryffindor

4 Aug 2021, 06:54
FAQ — Questions
Kylie Stewart wrote: 4 Aug 2021, 06:46 how to have a galleon?
Hi kylie, this is the information on how you can earn some money, you could also visit the leaky cauldron to open up a shop on your own by making some coding, graphic, or any service you would like to offer

𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎
Terrible Presence • Evasive Maneuvers • Components • Sta 7 | Eva 15 | Str 5 | Wis 8 | Arc 4 | Acc 15 • AR
Charmer • Perfectionist • Spell Spread • Sta 10 | Eva 8 | Str 7 | Wis 9 | Arc 6 | Acc 8 • RM

4 Aug 2021, 10:38
FAQ — Questions
A quick addendum: There are 17 Sickles in a Galleon, and 29 Knuts in a Sickle. When you have reached enough in cents to make dollars essentially in in this case galleons, you will have a galleon.

Reviewing the encyclopedia area for the community rules and systems will be very helpful for those that need to familiarize themselves.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

8 Aug 2021, 16:42
FAQ — Questions
Quick question, I realise I've just missed it, but when do the applications for new iNPC's open again?

Hex #B22222 | Owner of Scarlet's Custom Aesthetics Shop
Scaret Salvatore | Valentin Everbone
Terrible Presence - STA 4 | EVA 4 | STR 7 | WIS 9 | ARC 7 | ACC 4

8 Aug 2021, 16:45
FAQ — Questions
Scarlet Salvatore wrote: 8 Aug 2021, 16:42 Quick question, I realise I've just missed it, but when do the applications for new iNPC's open again?
There isn't an exact date when it opens, however it usually opens up near the end of a school year :)

stamina
evasion
strength
wisdom
arcane
accuracy

8 Aug 2021, 16:46
FAQ — Questions
Scarlet Salvatore wrote: 8 Aug 2021, 16:42 Quick question, I realise I've just missed it, but when do the applications for new iNPC's open again?
Pretty sure that there is no set date for that. When they are invited to Hogwarts next time probably.

Opeila | Theodore | Raffle
Head of Index | Prefect | Duelling Co-Captain
Sta-10 | Eva-11 | Str-4 | Wis-11 | Arc-9 | Acc-14

8 Aug 2021, 16:49
FAQ — Questions
Okay, thank-you!! :D

Hex #B22222 | Owner of Scarlet's Custom Aesthetics Shop
Scaret Salvatore | Valentin Everbone
Terrible Presence - STA 4 | EVA 4 | STR 7 | WIS 9 | ARC 7 | ACC 4

9 Aug 2021, 11:03
FAQ — Questions
I can't seem to change my avatar - I upload the picture, click 'Save' and it says 'Your profile has been updated', but the displayed picture is the same. Are we not allowed to change our avatars ourselves once we've been validated or is it a bug?

Tarja Akimovna Blavatsky || Kerr & Co. Banner Boutique
Prodigal DADA || Stamina: 5 | Evasion: 5 | Strength: 1 | Wisdom: 9 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 9