Register
Sign in

23 Jul 2021, 13:49
FAQ — Questions
Scarlet Salvatore wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:39 Hi! Just wondering if there's any way I would be able to re-distribute some stats from one of my categories? (I'd originally put more in strength thinking it would go with my werewolf ability but now realising that it wouldn't really have this effect on her human form - and so doesn't really match my idea of her - I realise I should've probably thought of this before :S )

I've had a search and the only thing I could find is that you're penalised for changing stats - not very recent so not sure if this is relevant or if changing is still possible?
You can't change your stats - once they're allocated that's it, sorry ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

23 Jul 2021, 13:51
FAQ — Questions
Lucia Fox wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:49
Scarlet Salvatore wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:39 Hi! Just wondering if there's any way I would be able to re-distribute some stats from one of my categories? (I'd originally put more in strength thinking it would go with my werewolf ability but now realising that it wouldn't really have this effect on her human form - and so doesn't really match my idea of her - I realise I should've probably thought of this before :S )

I've had a search and the only thing I could find is that you're penalised for changing stats - not very recent so not sure if this is relevant or if changing is still possible?
Okay, thanks

Hex #B22222 | Owner of Scarlet's Custom Aesthetics Shop
Scaret Salvatore | Valentin Everbone
Terrible Presence - STA 4 | EVA 4 | STR 7 | WIS 9 | ARC 7 | ACC 4

23 Jul 2021, 14:08
FAQ — Questions
Scarlet Salvatore wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:51
Lucia Fox wrote: 23 Jul 2021, 13:49

Okay, thanks
Like Lucia said. But if your character graduates to a higher year, you can focus on adding the +5 stats in the areas you prefer more; so for example you can just leave the number of the thinking stats the way they are now (making it +0) and allocate the +5 in other areas you prefer - you can even just make the thinking stats +0 multiple times/every time the character graduates.

𝔓𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔯, 𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔮𝔲𝔢 𝔇𝔦𝔬𝔰 𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯
Check out Elsa's Fashion Boutique!

24 Jul 2021, 20:28
FAQ — Questions
Very small question, but I was wondering: why can't iNPCs give binding marks? Thanks!

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

24 Jul 2021, 20:37
FAQ — Questions
Because people were making plans that would have mechanically been them giving their pc an extra ability. How/why: their npc gives their pc and the pc friends a mark and serves as an intermediary sharing all needed info.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

24 Jul 2021, 20:45
FAQ — Questions
Ok, that makes sense - thank you ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=

26 Jul 2021, 12:00
FAQ — Questions
Hey I was wondering how do you get the wizard stats like your stamina, wisdom - those stuff. Do you just make it up for your character or do you have to do something? Also can it change as you learn more?

Whatever you are, be a good one.
- Abraham Lincoln

26 Jul 2021, 12:08
FAQ — Questions
Erica Griffin wrote: 26 Jul 2021, 12:00
Hey I was wondering how do you get the wizard stats like your stamina, wisdom - those stuff. Do you just make it up for your character or do you have to do something? Also can it change as you learn more?
You choose them! All first-years (apart from some special races) have 35 points in total, you can distribute them how you want as long as no section exceeds 10 points. You can get more stat points in second year (although there are opportunities to get extra ones before then, for example through Quidditch).

Also, I just checked your character and to be in first year this year you'd have to be born in 2009-10, not 2008-9, so you might want to change your character's birthday before that catches you out later.

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

26 Jul 2021, 20:55
FAQ — Questions
Hi! Quick question - I'm planning to buy a pet like, today or tomorrow. If I'm forward-dating a thread to September, am I allowed to roleplay with that pet even though I haven't bought it yet? Since I know I'll have it by then. Thanks!

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

26 Jul 2021, 21:01
FAQ — Questions
You cannot roleplay with a pet until your pet thread has been approved and the pet is in your profile, even if you are forward dating.