Register
Sign in

16 Jul 2019, 16:56
Picking Abilities
(Ugh, I have so many questions, I am sorry!)

Hello, in this thread it says:
“... if they are a normal human (that is not a Metamorphmagus, Parselmouth or Seer) they get to pick a skill every year.”
regarding the ability system.

Since I am a second year student now and I did not pick a skill when I was still a first year student, I was wondering whether I am allowed to pick two skills now (one for the first year and one for the second year of being here at Hogwarts) or whether the time has already run up for choosing an ability for my first year.

Thank you already for taking the time in order to read through my question! I am looking forward to your answer(s). :)

Amber Wood <3

*ೃ༄
happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light ♡

16 Jul 2019, 17:17
Picking Abilities
Heiya, Amber!

Arc here. The short answer is yes, you are allowed to pick two abilities since you are a 2nd year student now. The longer answer is if you stay as a human, then you can now pick two abilities (and have 40 stat points) or you can choose to be another race and then pick one ability for your second year (and have 35 stat points).

I hope it is clear and useful enough.

Sincerely,
AP

Strength: 2; Agility: 9; Control: 14; Stamina: 5

16 Jul 2019, 17:23
Picking Abilities
@Arc Perscivious

Hey Arc,

thank you so much for your quick answer, I really appreciate it!
This helped a lot, so thank you again! :)

Amber

*ೃ༄
happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light ♡