Billboard

[font=Bookman Old Style]CHARMS[/font]
Image posted by the member
[font=Bookman Old Style] ALL INFORMATION ABOUT CHARMS WILL BE POSTED HERE. KEEP YOURSELF INFORMED![/font]

Stamina: 5 / Evasion: 11 / Strength: 2 / Wisdom: 20 / ArcPower: 16 / Accuracy: 16
"Never be so politе you forget your power. Nevеr wield such power you forget to be polite."

Billboard
ANNOUNCEMENT

I am currently writing up the first lesson for both second and third-year Charms. The first lesson for first-year Charms is already written up and will be posted soon. I will make another announcement before uploading the first lesson to give any students who have not done the lesson from Professor Violet some time to either complete that assignment or save it for later.




Image posted by the member

Artemis Vernatis
Professor of Charms

Billboard
I have just updated the syllabus for the upcoming years. I will soon create the lessons for each assignment so please be patient.


Image posted by the member

Artemis Vernatis
Professor of Charms

Billboard
The first lesson for Year 1 has been uploaded.


Image posted by the member

Artemis Vernatis
Professor of Charms

Billboard
I have written the first lesson for both years 2 & 3 and will post them on June 30th instead of July 1st. If you are a second year student moving into third year, and you wish to re-do the lesson for Finite Incantatem, please remember that you will see 2 boxes, one will have an ! mark and the other will have your grade from when Henley graded it. First years moving onto second year, you should not see more than 1 box, but if you do, don't worry. Just do my lesson and you will get credit for the assignment.
Image posted by the member

Artemis Vernatis
Professor of Charms

Billboard
The first assignment for both years 2 & 3 have been uploaded for the new year. Take your time and read through the questions, but if you need help, I am only an owl/discord message away.

Image posted by the member

Artemis Vernatis
Professor of Charms

Billboard
If you are a second or third year student and you have completed homework from previous years you MUST send me an owl and let me know which assignment you completed. I will NOT search for your completed assignment to give you the points. If you want the points then it is your responsibility to ensure that you get them.  This goes for any and every subject and lesson. 


Image posted by the member

Artemis Vernatis
Professor of Charms

Billboard
Do I do the first lesson even though I’ve only just started as a first year?

The lion and the tiger may be stronger, but the bear does not perform in the circus. ~ Meghan Diaz

Billboard
Hey, last-minute kids, I'm grading for Professor Vernatis for the last few mins of the month. Rock on.

Image posted by the member