Black into....

I am here, i arrived. This now feels real.

All the students with the uniform, red , yellow, blue, green and a few of ones that wear the black robes.
The first Year students that didn't been sorted yet.
I pass the entrance to The Great Hall, with curves mahogany and double doors.
What i saw surprise me very much. A lot of people and magic.
I saw ghosts, house elves and some other races that i didn't know that exist.
I saw The four tables of the Houses, each one with Its own colour and attitude. Really feels different each one and the type of magic.
I look at the two fireplaces at each side and how the food literally appears. The flying candles, that feel like another world.
A World that i am going to enter and i didn't know where my place is yet.

I look forward now, i see The High Table where The professors are.
It looks intimidating and one can feel The power of the magic in them.

I try to approach the first year students that wear black robes. It is feeling safe in a group waiting for instructions. I talk with some of them trying to break The ice, when suddenly a figure stand up in the High Table.

The Professor presents herself and give an speech to all the students but particulary the first year one.
It is a welcoming but It is also informative and try to guide what Wanna happen.
Then explain the "Hat Sorting Ritual " and she say that we believe in what the Hat decides because It is something that one really wants Too.
After the speech, the process begins, the students are called by their names.

After that they put the Hat on them, the Sorting hat moves a little and say the House outloud.
It says "Griffindor!", Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and a little less loud Syltherin ones. The others students applaud and cheering particulary the House choosed and them they put the color robes and emblem on It and go to the assigned table.

It is very interesting, but i am also nervous. I feel that my time is near, i walk nervous around The hall thinking in what House i will be assigned by the Hat.

Two other students get sorted and after that It is my turn, i hear the words "Frederick O'Really, please get into The scenery."

I go there, i walk slowly towards The Sorting Hat and The Professor. She put me the Hat and The Hat talks:

Image posted by the member

" Hmm,...You surely have a lot of energy and thinkings. Hmm,..caring and kind but also wild and curious, You try to adapt. Hmm, what It is the more important? Curious,original and new, not be Bored, create, then It is decided Ravenclaw!!"

I hear the words Ravenclaw, that was a House that i didn't expected at all.
But i need to believe in the Sorting Hat and in that is what i really want.


I hear the applauses and cheering of the people, i look at the Ravenclaw table giving me a respectable welcoming.


And that was my Sorting Hat ritual.
I was black..and i turned into a
Ravenclaw, blue is now my colour and my place in Hogwarts. Ravenclaw Blue.

Image posted by the member

The results are The consequences, not The objectives. Frederick 0'Really