An Unexpected Invitation pv Chelsea Mitzchel

peregrine01.10.2026 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Julien Morte Beauxbâtons -------------> @Chelsea Mitzchel Castelobruxo
morte family envelope
Lady Chelsea Mitzchel,

I am Julien Morte Escobar, a second year student and broom racer of Beauxbâtons Academy. We have regrettably yet to cross paths, but I have heard many pleasant things from my maternal grandmother, who luckily came across the chance to know your family and acquaintances.

With a true heart, I hereby assume the position of my family’s messenger to formally invite you for a dance at the 2026 Fall Ball at Hogwarts. If you do not possess the attire fitting the theme and occasion of the Ball, my family is more than willing to provide a satisfactory gown. Please return an owl with a response and any questions you may have. I look forward to meeting you regardless.

Sincerely,


signature

PC: Robin Lockett
"Oh, Robin? Seems like a smart guy. Also likes to research weird things . . . huh."