Wait, What's That?
WC: 547
Mentions: @Xio Arcana
It was a cold, almost freezing December evening. The snow was falling down, covering all the trees with a beautiful white blanket.
"It's freezing!" Bella exclaimed, glancing at her best friend, Xio. They were walking together to the Owlery to send a letter home to their parents, updating them on their lives at Hogwarts.
"But it's so beautiful, though..." Bella sighed in happiness. "London never snows like this. When it does snow, it melts practically overnight! But this...this is amazing! Xio, we have to come out and just run around and have a snowball fight after we deliver those letters."
She shook her head.
"Do you know what this reminds me of? So, when I was what, nine, I think? My parents brought me, as well as Jessie and Liam --" Bella glanced at Xio. "You know, my childhood best friends -- to the United States to ski. I forgot what city we went to, but anyways, it was the first time any of us have ever seen so much snow. We rushed down to make snow angels, snowball fights, snow people, all of that. But Jessie's dog, Izzy, was really upset. She was whining, tugging on the leash, and absolutely hated the snow. It was funny, though, because after a couple of days, I guess Jessie convinced Izzy that the snow was really fun because one day, Izzy just came running through the snow to play with me and Liam! Kinda forgot everything else, but I just remembered how much I wanted a dog, or just any pet in general, after that trip. My parents said nope, they didn't want one and it was a big responsibility. They also mentioned that I could go to Jessie's house anytime to play with Izzy, so I just nodded and didn't protest further. Now, I kind of wished I did. Do you have any pets at home, Xio?"
After a long while, they finally reached the base of the Owlery tower.
"Yes! Heat! I love snow but this is so cold!" Bella exclaimed gleefully, reaching to open the door when she heard a noise.
It was a high-pitched hoot, then a softer whine.
"Shh...wait, Xio, do you hear that?" Bella muttered to her friend. They both paused, listening again.
There wasn't any more noises.
"Was it my imagination? Did you hear anything?" Bella asked Xio. She frowned, tilting her head to try to listen better.
Then, she heard a high-pitched squeal.
"Is that normal? Like, I know we are near the Owlery but..." Bella turned to face her friend. "It sounded like it was coming from down here!"
As Bella looked around, she noticed a flash of black among all the white snow.
"Xio! I think I found something!" Bella yelled, running forward to see what was going on.
It was an owl. A female arctic owl, based on the look and color of it. Bella had seen a couple around the school and back at the menagerie at Diagon Alley, but never just lying there, on the snow. It seemed young, maybe only a couple years of age. But most of all, it seemed to be injured.
Bella gasped.
OOC NOTES: Have fun continuing on from there Xio! LOL
Also, feel free to godmod me if needed!
WORD COUNT: 547
Mentions: @Xio Arcana
It was a cold, almost freezing December evening. The snow was falling down, covering all the trees with a beautiful white blanket.
"It's freezing!" Bella exclaimed, glancing at her best friend, Xio. They were walking together to the Owlery to send a letter home to their parents, updating them on their lives at Hogwarts.
"But it's so beautiful, though..." Bella sighed in happiness. "London never snows like this. When it does snow, it melts practically overnight! But this...this is amazing! Xio, we have to come out and just run around and have a snowball fight after we deliver those letters."
She shook her head.
"Do you know what this reminds me of? So, when I was what, nine, I think? My parents brought me, as well as Jessie and Liam --" Bella glanced at Xio. "You know, my childhood best friends -- to the United States to ski. I forgot what city we went to, but anyways, it was the first time any of us have ever seen so much snow. We rushed down to make snow angels, snowball fights, snow people, all of that. But Jessie's dog, Izzy, was really upset. She was whining, tugging on the leash, and absolutely hated the snow. It was funny, though, because after a couple of days, I guess Jessie convinced Izzy that the snow was really fun because one day, Izzy just came running through the snow to play with me and Liam! Kinda forgot everything else, but I just remembered how much I wanted a dog, or just any pet in general, after that trip. My parents said nope, they didn't want one and it was a big responsibility. They also mentioned that I could go to Jessie's house anytime to play with Izzy, so I just nodded and didn't protest further. Now, I kind of wished I did. Do you have any pets at home, Xio?"
After a long while, they finally reached the base of the Owlery tower.
"Yes! Heat! I love snow but this is so cold!" Bella exclaimed gleefully, reaching to open the door when she heard a noise.
It was a high-pitched hoot, then a softer whine.
"Shh...wait, Xio, do you hear that?" Bella muttered to her friend. They both paused, listening again.
There wasn't any more noises.
"Was it my imagination? Did you hear anything?" Bella asked Xio. She frowned, tilting her head to try to listen better.
Then, she heard a high-pitched squeal.
"Is that normal? Like, I know we are near the Owlery but..." Bella turned to face her friend. "It sounded like it was coming from down here!"
As Bella looked around, she noticed a flash of black among all the white snow.
"Xio! I think I found something!" Bella yelled, running forward to see what was going on.
It was an owl. A female arctic owl, based on the look and color of it. Bella had seen a couple around the school and back at the menagerie at Diagon Alley, but never just lying there, on the snow. It seemed young, maybe only a couple years of age. But most of all, it seemed to be injured.
Bella gasped.
OOC NOTES: Have fun continuing on from there Xio! LOL
WORD COUNT: 547
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Wait, What's That?
Word Count: 810
| Date: Early December | Time: Morning | Location: Owlery, Hogwarts | Participation: N/A |
| Mentions: Bella Light | Song: Snowman - Sia ˜”*°•x•°*”˜ | Outfit: ˜”*°•x•°*”˜ |
𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚒𝚛. 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎—𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎.
𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜.
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚇𝚒𝚘’𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢. “𝙰 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?” 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. “𝙰𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢.” 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍: 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.
“𝙸’𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 ‘𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚒𝚗𝚐,’” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠, “𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗! 𝙸 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜.” 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎. “𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢’𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝚖𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗’𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚎𝚝, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸’𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐.”
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢. 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚌. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍.
“𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐,” 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.
𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚝—𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝, 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚢.
𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝. 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊’𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛.
𝙰 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏-𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚕. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝, 𝚞𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
“𝙾𝚑, 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚌.
“𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗,” 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚕𝚢. “𝙻𝚎𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎.” 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍.
𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝙸𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚕𝚢, 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚝 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎. 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝.
“𝚈𝚘𝚞’𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎,” 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚌𝚑. “𝙸𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝,” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍, 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐. “𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚕𝚢.”
𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌. “𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚌𝚊𝚗’𝚝 𝚠𝚎? 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍.” 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚙, 𝚖𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝. “𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕,” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍, 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, “𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.” 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍.
“𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝,” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛. “𝚆𝚎’𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎’𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎.” 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕’𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. “𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐.”
OOC Notes: Awww our littlllee oonnneee!! Xio would totally make her a sling to carry her around all day and they could switch off!
. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.|Stamina ★ 5 | Evasion ★ 6 | Strength ★ 3 | Wisdom ★ 8 | ArcPower ★ 7 | Accuracy ★ 6 |. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"
Wait, What's That?
WC: 464
Mentions: @Xio Arcana
Bella peered at the little owl lying on Xio's robe. She frowned for a second, before brightening.
"Oh! Wait!" Bella exclaimed. She rushed over to the large birdbath that was in the center of the room. Grabbing a nearby bowl, she scooped up some water, careful not to disturb the other owls bathing and pooping in it. As she made her way over to the owl and Xio, she was careful not to step on any of the droppings or corpuses on the ground.
"Here, little one!" Bella muttered, offering the bowl to the injured owl to drink. The owl looked up at Bella suspiciously, and Bella chuckled.
"Not very trusting, are you? Well, I can get that. If I'm abandoned in the snow alone...oof," Bella shuddered. "Well, Xio and I are only trying to help, in any case. I'm Bella, this is my friend Xio. What's your name?"
Bella knew that the owl couldn't respond, but she wished that it could tell them what happened. Instead, the owl glared at them, then hooted once before looking at the water again.
"Oh, oops! Sorry," Bella said. She and Xio were able to work together to help the owl get into a position to drink, and when they did, Ember -- no, the owl -- drank and drank and drank.
"Woah. You are thirsty, aren't you! Well, in any case, the water is going to be here. Don't drink too much or you're not going to feel good. Trust me, I know," Bella told the owl.
The owl blinked its intelligent bright yellow eyes at both of them before closing them.
"Okay....Xio? I think our little owl just fell asleep," Bella chuckled. She turned to face her friend.
"Do you think we can keep her? I think I'm already growing attached to her," Bella looked at the owl fondly. "She's a female, I think. Based on the black feathers she has."
Bella sighed. "Is it weird that I'm already calling her Ember in my head? I don't know why. Maybe because she's a survivor, the little ember that can cause a huge fire? Or maybe because she's just special, being the ember in the snow? I don't know why I'm being so poetic." Bella laughed quietly, looking at the tiny sleeping owl. "But what do you think of the name? I mean, if we can keep her, of course. And we can co-parent! It would be so awesome! We can feed her and watch her and take care of her. But we will need to find someone to take care of the sprain...they won't take her away, will they? She's clearly too young to be a messenger for a household!"
OOC Notes: This is so amazzinggggg!! Awwwww!
Mentions: @Xio Arcana
Bella peered at the little owl lying on Xio's robe. She frowned for a second, before brightening.
"Oh! Wait!" Bella exclaimed. She rushed over to the large birdbath that was in the center of the room. Grabbing a nearby bowl, she scooped up some water, careful not to disturb the other owls bathing and pooping in it. As she made her way over to the owl and Xio, she was careful not to step on any of the droppings or corpuses on the ground.
"Here, little one!" Bella muttered, offering the bowl to the injured owl to drink. The owl looked up at Bella suspiciously, and Bella chuckled.
"Not very trusting, are you? Well, I can get that. If I'm abandoned in the snow alone...oof," Bella shuddered. "Well, Xio and I are only trying to help, in any case. I'm Bella, this is my friend Xio. What's your name?"
Bella knew that the owl couldn't respond, but she wished that it could tell them what happened. Instead, the owl glared at them, then hooted once before looking at the water again.
"Oh, oops! Sorry," Bella said. She and Xio were able to work together to help the owl get into a position to drink, and when they did, Ember -- no, the owl -- drank and drank and drank.
"Woah. You are thirsty, aren't you! Well, in any case, the water is going to be here. Don't drink too much or you're not going to feel good. Trust me, I know," Bella told the owl.
The owl blinked its intelligent bright yellow eyes at both of them before closing them.
"Okay....Xio? I think our little owl just fell asleep," Bella chuckled. She turned to face her friend.
"Do you think we can keep her? I think I'm already growing attached to her," Bella looked at the owl fondly. "She's a female, I think. Based on the black feathers she has."
Bella sighed. "Is it weird that I'm already calling her Ember in my head? I don't know why. Maybe because she's a survivor, the little ember that can cause a huge fire? Or maybe because she's just special, being the ember in the snow? I don't know why I'm being so poetic." Bella laughed quietly, looking at the tiny sleeping owl. "But what do you think of the name? I mean, if we can keep her, of course. And we can co-parent! It would be so awesome! We can feed her and watch her and take care of her. But we will need to find someone to take care of the sprain...they won't take her away, will they? She's clearly too young to be a messenger for a household!"
OOC Notes: This is so amazzinggggg!! Awwwww!
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Wait, What's That?
Word Count: 380
| Date: Early December | Time: Morning | Location: Owlery, Hogwarts | Participation: N/A |
| Mentions: Bella Light | Song: Snowman - Sia ˜”*°•x•°*”˜ | Outfit: ˜”*°•x•°*”˜ |
𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚜.
“𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍,” 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢. “𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝.”
𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜. 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕’𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚗, 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗.
“𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎,” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍, 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚠. “𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐—𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚗𝚝.” 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊, 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
“𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙸’𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝. 𝙸𝚏 𝚠𝚎’𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜.” 𝚇𝚒𝚘’𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜. “𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸’𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚝. 𝙸’𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔.”
𝙰 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑. “𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜, 𝙸’𝚖 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢’𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚘.” 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢, 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎.
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚌, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙.
“𝙻𝚎𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝,” 𝚇𝚒𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠; 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜—𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙.
OOC Notes: Can't wait for her to join our future RPS!
. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.|Stamina ★ 5 | Evasion ★ 6 | Strength ★ 3 | Wisdom ★ 8 | ArcPower ★ 7 | Accuracy ★ 6 |. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.
"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"



