How to creat a shop
How do I create shops i dont know but I wanna earn money so...
How to creat a shop
Heyy..
You just need to know which items you want to sell..and then you just make a thread I this forum itself..
There are no form to apply and nothing to do!
I think the most important things to include in your shop will be the product you want to sell, their cost, some examples possibly, and a sign up form for the people who want to order..
You can owl me if you still need help!
You just need to know which items you want to sell..and then you just make a thread I this forum itself..
There are no form to apply and nothing to do!
I think the most important things to include in your shop will be the product you want to sell, their cost, some examples possibly, and a sign up form for the people who want to order..
You can owl me if you still need help!