18 Sep 2026, 12:01
help
I have subscribed for these
last month itself but this month no magazine came
last month itself but this month no magazine came
Encyclopedia
| Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |
18 Sep 2026, 12:03
help
Hi @Ansh Kumar. These aren't actually subscriptions, just objects you can own to use in roleplays.
18 Sep 2026, 12:38
help
but it doesnot have a star symbol and anything with a star symbol can only be roleplayed
Encyclopedia
| Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |
18 Sep 2026, 12:42
help
hi Ansh!Ansh Kumar wrote: 18 Sep 2026, 12:38 but it doesnot have a star symbol and anything with a star symbol can only be roleplayed
if an object doesn't have a star, you can only rp with it after you purchase it
if it does, you can rp with it even if you don't own one (like some basic sweets or sth.)
hope I'm making it clear
here we have Hogwarts Headliner as an official newspaper
(I've been inactive for quite a while.. do correct me if I'm wrong)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
18 Sep 2026, 12:44
help
ok thanks
Encyclopedia
| Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |