The K-Pop Club
Welcome to The K-Pop Club!

Cortis dancing to GO!
If you somehow found
your way here, and
you're a K-Pop fan,
you're in the right
place!! Here, we'll discuss
about K-Pop, have group
meetings and maybe rp
that we all went
to every group's concert!
Reducio
Members:
Laverne Taylor ( Leader )
Vivienne Thorne ( Co-Leader )
@Winter Angelo
@Tessa Brown
@Emi Sato
@Riley Bluescar
@Latoya Driskell
@Athena Sterling
Laverne Taylor ( Leader )
Vivienne Thorne ( Co-Leader )
@Winter Angelo
@Tessa Brown
@Emi Sato
@Riley Bluescar
@Latoya Driskell
@Athena Sterling
The form:
Name:
Favorite Group (Boy):
Favorite Group (Girl):
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy):
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl):
The group you find most underrated:
Year you started listening and the first artist:
Name:
Favorite Group (Boy):
Favorite Group (Girl):
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy):
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl):
The group you find most underrated:
Year you started listening and the first artist:
Reducio
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Favorite Group (Boy):[/b]
[b]Favorite Group (Girl):[/b]
[b]Favorite Solo-ist (Boy):[/b]
[b]Favorite Solo-ist (Girl):[/b]
[b]The group you find most underrated:[/b]
[b]Year you started listening and the first artist:[/b]Thanks for visiting!
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 19 Sep 2026, 16:34, edited 7 times in total.
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The K-Pop Club
Name: Winter Angelo
Favorite Group (Boy): Cortis
Favorite Group (Girl): Illit
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy): NA
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl): Rose
The group you find most underrated: idle
Year you started listening and the first artist:2023 idle (it was g-idle back then
Favorite Group (Boy): Cortis
Favorite Group (Girl): Illit
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy): NA
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl): Rose
The group you find most underrated: idle
Year you started listening and the first artist:2023 idle (it was g-idle back then
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
The K-Pop Club
Added!! And yes, I remember G-Idle... Sometimes it makes me cry....Winter Angelo wrote: 15 Sep 2026, 17:23 Name: Winter Angelo
Favorite Group (Boy): Cortis
Favorite Group (Girl): Illit
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy): NA
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl): Rose
The group you find most underrated: idle
Year you started listening and the first artist:2023 idle (it was g-idle back then![]()
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The K-Pop Club
Club's still open!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The K-Pop Club
Surprised nobody else is joining..
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta β’ 6 | eva β’ 7 | str β’ 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 6 | acc β’ 8 |
The K-Pop Club
Same!
I'm so confused!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The K-Pop Club
Name: Tessa brown
Favourite group( boy): stray kids
Favourite group: ( girl): illit
(Donβt really have favourite soloist)
Group I found most underrated: asepa( I know itβs popular but I feel like it should be more popular)
Year I started listening: 2024
Favourite group( boy): stray kids
Favourite group: ( girl): illit
(Donβt really have favourite soloist)
Group I found most underrated: asepa( I know itβs popular but I feel like it should be more popular)
Year I started listening: 2024
The K-Pop Club
Added!!Tessa Brown wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 10:41 Name: Tessa brown
Favourite group( boy): stray kids
Favourite group: ( girl): illit
(Donβt really have favourite soloist)
Group I found most underrated: asepa( I know itβs popular but I feel like it should be more popular)
Year I started listening: 2024
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
The K-Pop Club
Name: Emi Sato
Favorite Group (Boy): Cortis or Enhypen
Favorite Group (Girl): Illit, NewJeans, Le Sserafim or Babymonster
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy): no one
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl): Yena
The group you find most underrated: Meovv or Unchild
Year you started listening and the first artist: 2020 or 2021 and Blackpink
|
|
The K-Pop Club
Added!!Emi Sato wrote: 16 Sep 2026, 12:39Name: Emi Sato
Favorite Group (Boy): Cortis or Enhypen
Favorite Group (Girl): Illit, NewJeans, Le Sserafim or Babymonster
Favorite Solo-ist (Boy): no one
Favorite Solo-ist (Girl): Yena
The group you find most underrated: Meovv or Unchild
Year you started listening and the first artist: 2020 or 2021 and Blackpink
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―