Dear Random Reader Open

9/16/2026

Hello reader of this letter,
How are you? This is a strange new hobby of mine, but I thought I would write a letter here and see who would respond. My name is Bella Light, and I'm a half-blood first year Slytherin who has a little too much time in her hands. Do you, dear reader, know who I am? Are we friends, or have we never crossed paths? Oh, it might be possible that you found this, years after I graduated. I never thought of that, but that would be interesting, I suppose.
Well, I hope that I would see your letter in the same place you found this one in the next few days/weeks! Maybe we can become friends through letters! That will be really cool!
- Bella

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Dear Random Reader Open
12/9/2026

Hello Bella,
I am good! What about you? This feels like a fun experience I would love it if you continue these letters.. I am Penelope Kneen and I'm a half blood too, I'm a Hufflepuff and well I got a lot on my shoulders aswell.
I do not think I know you Belle but it is possible that we might have crossed paths sometime.. you will be disappointed to know that you letter has been found before you graduated!
I am keeping this letter in the same place I found yours.. I hope to get your response letter soon! I am so excited for this journey with you.
I hope we will be friends!

Penelope

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Dear Random Reader Open
@Penelope Kneen

1/1/2027

Hi Penelope!
Happy New Year! Today morning I went to the Owlery to see if anybody answered my letter, and there it was! Your letter! I'm really glad that someone responded, and that you would like to continue writing letters to each other too.
I think I heard your name once or twice in class, but I'm not really sure! It's kind of interesting to know that someone is writing a letter, but you don't know exactly what that person looks like, don't you think?
What do you like to do in your free time? I love reading and writing, as well as hanging out with my friends.
Well, I'm super excited too for this journey! Can't wait to get your response!

- Bella


"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Dear Random Reader Open
3/1/2027

Hello Bella,
I'm glad you finally replied! I had been visiting The owlery again and again to see if I got a reply from you yet.! Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful year too..
I saw you in class a few times but I was not sure if I should approach you or not..
Really?? I like reading and writing too.. you may find me at the library occasionally! I hope you are having a good time at hogwarts!
I'm so excited for your next owl, I'll be waiting for it!

– Penelope

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi guys so I think you guys know me but otherwise I am Laura Büttner. I think it is fun and nice to do this. I am in Gryffindor and I am a pure blood. I think I have RPd with you but it was an RP with a lot of people you know the Party thing with the giant paper plane 😄.
And I am really looking forward to getting to know you guys more maybe we can tell each other about ourselves. Oh and I also like reading writing and I like to play Quiddith as a kid I would play with my siblings.

~ Laura

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi Penelope and Laura!
Ooh yes the giant paper plane! And Laura, I do know you! All three of us have been in classes together! :D Penelope, next time in class, if I see you, I'll definitely say hi!
Oh I love Quidditch too! Even though I have an intense fear of heights, flying on a broom is one of the only times that I'm not scared of falling lol. :D
Maybe we should meet up at the library one day!

See you all around!
Bella

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi Bella, Penelope, and Laura!

I don't think we've really talked before, but I've seen you all around Hogwarts! I'm Kaitlyn Ross, a first year Hufflepuff. I hope it's okay that I'm joining your letters. I wasn't really sure if I should write anything, but I thought, well... why not?

I also like to read and write. I don't play Quidditch... I'm really, really, really scared of heights.

The library sounds nice, though. What kind of books do you like reading? My mom is a Muggle teacher, so I've read plenty of fantastic Muggle books. It's really funny what they think wizards are like.

Anyway, I hope you all write back soon. It would be really cool if we could all become friends through letters.

-Kaitlyn Ross
Last edited by Kaitlyn Ross on 26 Sep 2026, 22:54, edited 1 time in total.

Dear Random Reader Open
8/1/2026

Hello Laura, Bella, Kaitlyn,
I did not expect to see soo many letters at once in such a short span!! This is being a group owning now.. isn't it! Yes Laura I remember you! I'd totally come to you in class too Bella!
Kaitlyn, I guess we must have seen each other in our common room since we are of the same house! I read different kinds of books depending on my mood! I do understand muggle books because my father is a muggle.. I am a half blood.. we shall totally meet next time I our common room!!
Looking forward to more Owls from you all!

- Penelope

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Dear Random Reader Open
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊, 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊, 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙𝚎! 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗’𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝙸’𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸’𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜!!!

𝙸’𝚖 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚢𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎!!

𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝. 𝙸’𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚖𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗!!

- 𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾ℯ

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

Dear Random Reader Open
Hi Cassie Penelope Bella and Kaitlyn I like fantasy books I read them secretly because I am not actually allowed in Muggle places for I am a Pure blood. I think I have seen you Kaitlyn in fact I saw you yesterday at the first year picnic you know. I also like to sing. What if you want to play Quiddith what position would it be. I would be like a chaser but rather a seeker it must be so nice when the wind comes through your hair and you can give your team the win.
- Laura

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺