It's called M.Y.O.B Pv Pen

Image posted by the member
Made by @Emiline Hunter

Date: Sept. 14th
The day is almost over and she feels like some energy sucking troll came up and drained her of her energy. Every class she has found is equally boring. Well let's back up for a minute. Potions, not her jam. She could barely make toast without burning it and you want her to make a whole entire POTION? Yeah.... not gonna happen And then lets not forget about the history of magic. She thought regular history was boring. Now it's a magical history. What a bore she scoffs slightly. Herbology was fine. So was transfiguration and astronomy. The only class she really enjoyed happened to be Defense against Rolling her eyes, she makes her way to her last class of the day. Charms. From her experience, it's a class that actually requires patience and the attention she doesn't have. Sighing, she feels a familiar somebody moving around in her pocket. Peeking over the hem of her pocket was her current favorite pet and person on the planet, Slartch. Smiling down at him, she pets the top of his head before whispering, "You gotta hide in there!" With one last squeak, Slartch buries himself back into her pocket. Looking down at her pocket, someone slams into her from behind. Furious that they slammed into her, she feels the heat going up her neck as she shouts, "Watch where you are going prick!" The person, a girl, ignores her and continues to head to wherever they're going. Rolling her eyes, she bites her lip and angrily makes her way towards charms.

Arriving just on time to the classroom, she makes her way to the back. Unfortunately there was only one seat left back there next to some girl. Paying her no mind, she goes to the seat and carefully sits down, trying to not injure Slartch any way possible. Once seated, she reaches into her pocket and pulls him out. "Alright Mr. Millow, stay over here. You could roam my desk and that's it!" With a squeak of acknowledgement, she puts him down onto her shared desk. Immediately he goes and lays on the parchment paper she took out and sleeps. Glancing at the person she's sitting next to, she looks back down at her own stuff before quickly glancing at her once more. It's the prick from the hall. the stupid female idiot who ran into me. As the recognition processes through her mind, a rude sneer takes place on her face. Scooting her seat just a tad bit more away from the other girl, she gets everything else settle.

About twenty minutes later, she temporarily forgets the girl as the words I hate this races through her mind. Charms, she decided, was an absolute waste of time. She could not for the life of her get this stupid one spell. "Reparo." Nothing "Reparo" Still not. let out a frustrated growl she repeats it again. Wave wand in what looked like a backward g shape. Check, then "Reparo!" Nope still nothing. Angered that she couldn't get it, she glances over to the girl next to her. She somehow, completed the spell successfully. Her mouth forms into a frown as she continues to try to complete the spell, although her thoughts kept going elsewhere.
Word Count
537
Ooc notes
xxx
Mentions
@Penelope Kneen
Last edited by Willow Starch on 18 Sep 2026, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

It's called M.Y.O.B Pv Pen
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Mentions -
Outfit
Date - dd/mm/yy
@Willow Starch
WC - 318
Location - N/A

I quietly practised the spell again watching as the broken object on my desk fixed itself.

I smiled a little.

Then I loked at the girl sitting beside me.

It was the same girl from the halway.

I still remembered how she had shouted at me earlier. I had not even tried to bump into her but I had decided not to argue. I did not like making enemies especially with people I barely know.

Sshe seemed to be having trouble with the spell.

I looked at her for a moment before speaking.

"You should try doing it a little slowe" I said "Maybe that is why it is not working."

I quickly looked back at my side of the desk. I was not trying to annoy her. I was only trying to help.

After a few seconds I heard another failed attempt.

I sighed softly.

Why did she seem so angry all the time?

I picked up my wand again but I could not fully focus on the lesson anymore. I could feel the tension between us and it was starting to bother me.

Finall I turned towards her.

"Look I was nt trying to make fun of you."

I paused choosing my words carefully.

"I was only trying to help."

I was not angry yet I was only confused.

But the more I thought about the hallway the more annoyed I became. I had not done anything to deserve being treated like that.

I looked back at my parchment and tightened my grip on the wand.

I usually let things go.

I usually forgave people easily.

But there was something about this girl that made me feel like I should nt keep doing that.

I lookd at her one last time before turning away.

Maybe we were simply not going to get along.

And for once I was not sure if I wanted to fix it.
"Magic can make anything happen. It reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it"

OOC Notes -

ABILITIES
Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4 | Year 5 | Year 6 | Year 7
STATISTICS
Stamina 7 | Evasion 6 | Strength 6 | Wisdom 5 | Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 5

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

It's called M.Y.O.B Pv Pen
Image posted by the member
Made by @Emiline Hunter

Date: Sept. 14th
She's never going to go back to this class. It's literally driving her towards the brink of insanity. Why couldn't she just get this stupid spell? And the more she thought about it, saw the girl next to her succeeding, and thinking about earlier, lead her to start despising her seatmate. Of course. Ms. I-can't-walk-in-a-hallway-without-hitting-people could cast this spell easily. But the Devil Child can't. Shouldn't this come easy to her? If shes the so called spawn of Satan, this should be a piece of cake to her. After all doesn't, the devil play with people's lives all day? That requires magic right? I need a break....

"You should try doing it a little slow....

A break. That was all she asked for. But stupid bigmouth over here had to open her mouth and say something. "Not everything has to be done slow! If I fought slow anywhere, I wouldn't have won would I? No because, being slow ends up with consequences! Idiot." She didn't hear the rest of what she said. Because one, she cut her off, and two she didn't need to hear it.

Sending a glare her way, she turned back to her own issues. People need to learn to mind their own business. Why do they automatically assume that she needs their help? It was ridiculous! Not everyone needs help from an idiot who doesn't even know how to walk properly. Stupid prick Rolling her eyes, she slams her wand down, frustrated and not caring if it breaks. Slartch lets out a squeak in protest from her waking him up. Mumbling sorry to him, she pets him softly until he falls back asleep. Tilting her head slightly, she watches Slartch sleep for a moment. He was so skinny when she first found him. What else would you expect from a rat inside a giant castle that somehow is sparkling clean at all moments of the day? He's lucky I found him. He would've died of starvation He was looking slightly fatter now. Willow makes sure he has food always within his reach.

Picking her wand back up she lets out an irritated sigh. This sucks. Class sucks. After giving her wand a close inspection that it's not broken, she repeats in her head what the professor did. Straight line up. Wait no, straight right, Diagonal down, left. Diagonal up and left, then short straight to the right Nope, wrong again! This stupid, idiotic, dumbass thing! Why is this required?! It's just stupid. Stupid stupid STU-

Her thoughts were cut off when the girl next to her spoke. Right, she wasn't trying to make fun of Willow, she was only trying to help. Narrowing her eyes, she drops her wand on her desk, nt caring at the moment if she woke Slartch up once more.

"Look here stupid, I don't need your help! I don't give a single crap about what you think you're doing or saying. I probably would be able to cast this stupid spell if you kept your big dumb mouth shut! So how about you turn away and SHUT UP!"

The people closest them turned and looked. She might've said shut up a little too loud. A disgusted look stained her pretty face as she met the eyes of the students staring at them.
"What the hell are you people looking at?" At that, some turn around, others mumble disgruntled and incoherent words before turning. But the result was the same in the end. Mission accomplished.
Word Count
584
Ooc notes
xxx
Mentions
@Penelope Kneen

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

It's called M.Y.O.B Pv Pen
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Outfit
Date - dd/mm/yy
@Willow Starch
WC - 356
Location - N/A

I froze for a moment.

My face felt hot as people around us turned to look. I hated being the centre of attention and now half the class had heard her shouting at me.

I lowered my wand slowly.

I was not used to arguing with people. Usually if someone was rude to me I would just apologise and walk away. But this time I haadn't even done anything wrong.

I looked at her trying to keep my voice calm.

"I was only trying to help you."

I swallowed and glanced around the classroom before looking back at her.

"You don't have to be rude to me because you can't get a spell right."

The moment I said it I knew I was getting angry.

My hands tightened around my wand.

"And I didn't hit you on purpose in the hallway. You don't know me so you don't get to call me stupid or act like I'm some horible person."

My voice was still quiet but there was more anger in it now.

I could feel my heart beating faster.

Normally I would have stopped there.

But I was tired of being treated like I had done something terrible.

"I didn't ask you to be my friend. I don't even know you."

I paused.

"But I'm sitting here trying to do my work and you're the one making this into a problem."

I looked down at my parchmnt for a second trying to calm myself.

Part of me wanted to apologise just to end the argument.

But another part of me knew I had not done anything wrong.

So I looked back at her.

"And if you don't want my help fine. I won't help you."

I moved my things slightly away from her side of the desk.

My face felt warm and my stomach was twisting with nerves.

I hated arguing.

But somehow standing up for myself felt important.

I picked up my wand again and turned back to my work.

"Just leave me alone then."

For the first time since I had met her I was not trying to be nice.

I was angry.
"Magic can make anything happen. It reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it"

OOC Notes -

ABILITIES
Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4 | Year 5 | Year 6 | Year 7
STATISTICS
Stamina 7 | Evasion 6 | Strength 6 | Wisdom 5 | Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 5

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."