First evening
@Primrose White
As soon as Leila and Primrose crossed the threshold of the door leading to the Great Hall, the sound of conversations, cutlery, came to her ears.... She smiled at Primrose and headed for the red Gryffindor table. She passed a few students until she finally sat down in a vacant seat, leaving space for promrose to sit next to her. As soon as she washed the leila, she waited for her friend to do the same, at that time she looked around the Great Hall again, she still made a great impression on her, but not so much when she had washed at this table for the first time without knowing anyone, now she had a friend with her.... Leila glanced at all the tables in turn, but quickly returned to the stone of the table at which she was sitting.
--Wow, this room seems even bigger than the allotment of houses... - she began, turning to face Primrose, not hiding a smile on her lips
-Do you think we can go to the castle after dinner? Do we say go to the common room? May we be able to visit... But I don't know. On average, I listened to the prefect telling us about it - she confessed, reaching for the toast lying on the table
As soon as Leila and Primrose crossed the threshold of the door leading to the Great Hall, the sound of conversations, cutlery, came to her ears.... She smiled at Primrose and headed for the red Gryffindor table. She passed a few students until she finally sat down in a vacant seat, leaving space for promrose to sit next to her. As soon as she washed the leila, she waited for her friend to do the same, at that time she looked around the Great Hall again, she still made a great impression on her, but not so much when she had washed at this table for the first time without knowing anyone, now she had a friend with her.... Leila glanced at all the tables in turn, but quickly returned to the stone of the table at which she was sitting.
--Wow, this room seems even bigger than the allotment of houses... - she began, turning to face Primrose, not hiding a smile on her lips
-Do you think we can go to the castle after dinner? Do we say go to the common room? May we be able to visit... But I don't know. On average, I listened to the prefect telling us about it - she confessed, reaching for the toast lying on the table
First evening
The noise bounced off the stony walls, making it quite loud yet muffled. As we passed the first few rows, we made our way to a spot on the Gryffindor table that was empty, although it was filling up fast. Students were flooding in and making their way to their house tables. Leila sat down first and then beckoned me to sit down next to her. I scanned up and down the table to look for Alaric, the only person I knew when coming to Hogwarts. I don't find him so I plonk down next to Leila, she turns to me "Who are you looking for?" I sigh, "Alaric, he is the only friend I knew coming here, he is a childhood friend." Leila smiles warmly. I smile back, I am so glad I had Leila as I now know someone else, and someone who I would be sharing a dorm room with. "Woah this room seems big." Leila comments and I agree, this vast hall can be a bit intimidating. "Do you think we can go around the castle after dinner?" Leila asks, "Of course! I'd love to go and explore what this castle has to offer." Some toast appeared in front of us, along with multiple other dishes of food. Leila reaches for some toast and I reach for some vegetables. "Where did you want to go first?" I ask Leila as I toss my golden hair off my shoulder.