🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪

Favorite Character
Hello guys! This is The Amazing Digital Circus Club, where we can discuss TADC and create theories! While I do know that the series finished, I still would like to bring together all fans and have a fun community! To sign up, please fill out the form below...
Reducio

Name:
Favorite Character:
Favorite Episode:


If you are new to TADC, don't worry! I'll be posting a fully detailed summary, and you can fill out this form...
Reducio

Name:
What do you know about TADC?
Why do you want to join this club?


Please share with your friends who might be interested, Thank you!



Reducio
People In This Club:
Saanvika Thota (Founder)
Alex Adams
Damaris Vailmont
Winter Angelo
Minju Jeong
Ezra Calloway
Last edited by Saanvika Thota on 5 Sep 2026, 07:21, edited 3 times in total.

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Name: Alex Adams
Favorite Character: Ribbit
Favorite Episode: untitled

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Hi Alex! Welcome to the club! I also luv that episode, but my personal fav is Remember

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Name: Damaris Vailmont
Favorite Character: Jax
Favorite Episode: untitled

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑
- 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑫𝒊 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒐

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Name: Winter Angelo
What do you know about TADC? The characters, the mentions of guns n death... I think and the movie Last Act (my friend wanted me to watch that tgh but my mom said no)
Why do you want to join this club? Uhh not sure, just, want to join

Notes: I know some songs like abstraction and digital hallucination

W.A.|M.T.|Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Welcome welcome! And Winter I luv those songs! I'll be adding each episode's description one by one, or you can watch the show in YouTube or Netflix!

also, I changed the vote, you can add in your fav character in there!

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Saanvika Thota wrote: 19 Aug 2026, 15:15 Hi Alex! Welcome to the club! I also luv that episode, but my personal fav is Remember
Thanks!!

sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.”

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪

Name: Jeong Minju
Favorite Character: Kinger
Favorite Episode: Untitled

~ good tidings , Jeong Minju
" 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 ? "

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Name: Ezra Calloway
Favorite Character: Caine and Kinger
Favorite Episode: The Mystery of Mildenhall Manor

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

🎪The Amazing Digital Circus Club🎪
Hi Minju, hi Ezra! Thanks for joining the club! Right now, I've been really busy cause I'm shifting to another country, but I'll post our first activity soon!

Don't let anyone's hate, ignorance, drama, or negativity keep you from being the best person you could ever be.