Courtyard Encounters
━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━
Diana Roberts
" Visions Written in The Night "
━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━
──────────────────────────────
|
|
|
⋆ ────── ☾ ────── ⋆
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
WORD COUNT • 309
⋆ ────── ☾ ────── ⋆
Coded by Thomas Whiteside
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Courtyard Encounters
Mentions WC Notes Reducio@Diana Roberts@Lenora Grace@Lize Nieuwhof Reducio308 ReducioOutfit:
speech:#0f6c10
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚
Selina was running from the owlery in the afternoon, following her tawny owl.
"Mocha I really dont have the energy for this anymore." Selina panted. Her owl, Mocha, use to play a game. Everytime Selina got mail, it would show it to her and then fly out of the house, forcing Selina to get out of it. Selina had to admit it worked and she got a good jog out it all. But now that she was at hogwarts, It wasnt really needed, and neither was she as energetic as her younger self. Atleast not for chasing Mail. But she supposed the poor owl got bored waiting in the owlery all day long.
She was still running, or she sufficed with a simple jog, making sure she had her eye on the owl. "Mocha! Get down here!" she yelled, but the bird did no such thing. Without looking remotely in her path, she ran around the grounds at hogwarts her eyes on a flying creature. She someow made it to the courtyard, only now, looking ahead of her, instead of up. It was filled with students as always. She made her way through the crowd of people there and there, her focus back on her owl.
Alas the owl finally dropped the letter from above letting it fall down. The letter swayed in the wind, making Selina having to catch it before it flew away. The parchment met her hand and she sighed in relief.
You are not getting any treats this week. She thought expecting the bird being able to hear her thoughts.
She looked down from the sky again, after watching the owl fly off satisfied with her mission. Selina saw a girl with brown hair and smiled akwardly, slightly out of breath.
"Hi, Diana" she greeted. "I Haven't seen you since summer. How are you?"
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
She adores pretty things and witty words
Courtyard Encounters
word count: 227
interacting with: @Selina Nightheart@Diana Roberts@Lenora Grace
After I had finished most of my homework, I decided to take a break and walk around a bit. I made my way towards the courtyard, hoping it would be a little quieter than the corridors inside the castle. Quite a few students were still outside, but it wasn’t as busy as it could’ve been.
As I walked further into the courtyard, I noticed a girl sitting underneath one of the trees with a book. I recognised her from around the castle, although I don’t think we had talked before. I was about to walk past her when I noticed another girl who seemed to be trying to catch something.
I looked up to see what she was trying to catch and spotted a tawny owl flying above the courtyard. The girl was chasing it, and from the way she was moving, it looked like she had been for a while.
I slowed down, watching the owl for a moment before looking back at the girl. I wasn’t really sure what was going on, but it definitely looked like she could use some help. I wasn’t sure if I should help or not.
I walked a little closer to the girl. “Everything alright?” I asked, looking at her running after the owl. I looked up at the owl again before adding, “Do you need help catching it?”.


