A Family Meeting
OOC Note: We discussed this in the story section via letter, but if there's anything that might bother you, please let me know.Lenora hadn't had many friends since she was little, except for one of her best friends, Lenora, who was two years older than her.
Today was complete chaos for Grace's family at home. Mother Cassandra was preparing desserts and appetizers in the kitchen, while the robotic cleaning machine was running, and Pixie kept jumping on the little robot. Cassandra finally couldn't take it anymore and, with a wooden spoon in her hand, called out from the kitchen door towards Lenora's room upstairs.
"Lenora, can you bring your cat to your room? She's playing with the robot vacuum cleaner."
"I'm coming mom."
Lenora descended the stairs carefully. Unlike her mother, she had white, wavy hair. She wore a casual blue dress. She went into the kitchen, which was to the right of the stairs. Lenora picked up her curious cat and met her mother's brown eyes.
"Has my father still not come from town?"
"Hey, I just wanted to help you and I don't want you to look bad."
Brandon came in through the back kitchen door and placed the bags he was carrying on the counter. Meanwhile, the robot vacuum cleaner, having finished its work, went to its charging station.
When the doorbell rang, Lenora adjusted the cat she was holding more comfortably in her lap and, trying to ignore its pounding heart, went to the entrance and opened the door.
@Penelope Kneen
@Isabella Dín
Last edited by Lenora Grace on 18 Aug 2026, 21:22, edited 2 times in total.
A Family Meeting
Mentions - OOC Notes - Outfit Date - dd/mm/yy @Lenora Grace
@Isabella Dín WC - 253
Location - N/A
the meeting of family friends..
I had just arrived in London by train with my parents. As I stepped onto the platfrm with my luggage I looked around looking if my best friend Isabella Dín and her family reached yet or not.
Then I spotted Isabella waiting on the platform with her parents. They had arrived on another train and were waiting for us.
"Bella" I called excitedly as son as I saw her.
I quickly walked towards her smiling widely "I can't believe you are here I've missed you so much."
I greeted aunt and uncle and, my parents joined us a few minutes later, and both the families began talking together.
"It's so nice that we are all here now." I said happily looking between my parents and Isabella's family.
After gathering our luggages we left the station together.
We were all going to our other best friend Lenora Grace's house and I was very excited to see her.
As we walked I stayed near Isabella feeling excited to tel both of them about my Hogwarts letter.
Soon we reached Lenora's house.
I looked up at the house and smiled. "We are all finally here."
My parents and Isabella’s parents walked towards the front door with us. I stood beside Isabella as one of our parents rang the bell.
I waited eagerly loking at the door.
When it finally opened and I saw Lenora standing there my face imediately lit up.
"Lenora" I said excited "It's been so long since we met."
I stood there excited.
"Magic can make anything happen. It reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it"
ABILITIES
Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4 | Year 5 | Year 6 | Year 7STATISTICS
Stamina 7 | Evasion 6 | Strength 6 | Wisdom 5 | Arcane Power 6 | Accuracy 5
A Family Meeting
Mentions: @Penelope Kneen @Lenora Grace
Word Count: 284
Notes:

Isabella boarded the train with her mother, brother, sister, and parents. She was so excited! They were going to see two of their close family friends, and that meant Isabella would get to see Lenora and Penelope, her best friends!
It felt like barely any time had passed when they arrived at the station. Isabella was the first in her family to step off the train, searching the crowd with her eyes to look for Penelope & her family (who would also be arriving on a train).
Not seeing them yet, Isabella and her family went to a bench to sit down with their things.
"Are you excited to see Lenora and Penelope? Goodness knows it's been a while." Her mother asked her. Isabella nodded, twirling her hair on her finger, getting slightly worried. Had they boarded the wrong train? Maybe they had gotten the date wrong? Isabella was lost in her thoughts when a bright voice cut across them. "Bella" It was Penelope! Isabella quickly looked in the direction the voice was coming from and lept up, leaving her luggage behind, and ran up to Penelope. "I thought you weren't going to make it! But you're here! This is awesome! How was the trip?" Isabella asked excitedly.
Isabella's family and Penelope's family started to walk to Lenora's house. The walk from the train station was pretty short, and Isabella grew excited the closer they walked to the house. She was so excited to see Lenora. Would Lenora be excited to see them?
The doorbell rang, and then the door swung open. It was finally time for a full reunion, at last! Isabella couldn't be more ready for the adventures the day would hold.
Word Count: 284
Notes:
Reducio
Isabella's speech: "Talking"

Isabella boarded the train with her mother, brother, sister, and parents. She was so excited! They were going to see two of their close family friends, and that meant Isabella would get to see Lenora and Penelope, her best friends!
It felt like barely any time had passed when they arrived at the station. Isabella was the first in her family to step off the train, searching the crowd with her eyes to look for Penelope & her family (who would also be arriving on a train).
Not seeing them yet, Isabella and her family went to a bench to sit down with their things.
"Are you excited to see Lenora and Penelope? Goodness knows it's been a while." Her mother asked her. Isabella nodded, twirling her hair on her finger, getting slightly worried. Had they boarded the wrong train? Maybe they had gotten the date wrong? Isabella was lost in her thoughts when a bright voice cut across them. "Bella" It was Penelope! Isabella quickly looked in the direction the voice was coming from and lept up, leaving her luggage behind, and ran up to Penelope. "I thought you weren't going to make it! But you're here! This is awesome! How was the trip?" Isabella asked excitedly.
Isabella's family and Penelope's family started to walk to Lenora's house. The walk from the train station was pretty short, and Isabella grew excited the closer they walked to the house. She was so excited to see Lenora. Would Lenora be excited to see them?
The doorbell rang, and then the door swung open. It was finally time for a full reunion, at last! Isabella couldn't be more ready for the adventures the day would hold.


