A Drag Path Ft. Skylar Blue

Image posted by the member
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
♡
Reducio
TIME AND DAY
17/07/2026
Reducio
MENTIONS
@Skylar Blue
Reducio
OUTFIT
Image posted by the member
Reducio
WC
517 words
Reducio
OOC NOTES
YAYYY DRAMA
And so... The day arrived. Today we'd get the truth. Today would define my friendship with Sky.

Her mom and dad lied to her in the face all her life. Apparently, she had a creepy family that killed people and kept secrets. My mom was one of them.

And somehow, that scared me. I didn't want to end up like her. Which is why I was still on bed, even when I was supposed to be ready twenty minutes ago. The Blues would be here any minute. They had the address.

With heavy legs and a chest too tight for my heart, I walked out of bed and got ready. Thirty minutes later, I was helping dad with the house chores.

Both of us were just as nervous. There was a presence that, as much as bothered me sometimes, I was used to having.

"Pa, where's Alys? She won't be here today, right?"

He sighed.

"I convinced her to spend the day with her family. She'll come over tomorrow, though."

Oh, great. That was good. This was a very familiar day, and Alys was still not a part of the family.

Maybe I'm being a bit too hard on her. I still need time to get it into my mind.

Another hour. Dad and I were watching Friday's "Smackdown". WWE was one of the things that we had in common. Which is ironic, considering the fact that we were both very peaceful beings.

In a moment, my gaze got lost and, with it, my thoughts.

Would Sky keep wanting to be my sister once we knew the truth? We were both just as innocent about our parents crimes, but... What if lying was in our genes?

What if my fate was to die alone, just like mom did?

"What?"

I hadn't even noticed my gaze got lost into his face. I shook my head.

"I'm just surprised you managed to win Alys over with all and that ugly moustache."

He looked genuinely offended.

"You know, I miss those times when you just... Were unable to say a word."

Sigh.

"Couldn't agree more."

And just when dad was about to say something else, I froze. Behind the curtain, under the light of day, I saw a strand of blue hair in front of our door.

The Blues were here.

Dad saw it, too.

He reached over to me and squeezed my hand before turning off the TV of the living room and standing up.

"Uh... I'll make some tea, you open up the door."

And basically sprinted to the kitchen. Traitor. Coward.

So with all the strength I had and trying not to throw up from pure nervousness, I took a few steps forward and opened the door.
Stamina: 8 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 4 | Wisdom: 7 | Arc Power: 6 | Accuracy: 8

"I was good. I was really good"

A Drag Path Ft. Skylar Blue
Image posted by the member
x
WC - 650
Mentions - @Mikaela Hendricks
Date - 07/17/26
x
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member x
x
──────────────────..Andrius - #29465b | Charlotte - #763b91 | Skylar - #1e4678

xxxSkylar sits in the double-decker bus with her hands folded neatly across her lap, her posture unusually straight and proper. She kept her face perfectly blank and neutral, an expression that is incredibly eerie on the normally cheerful girl. Her parents sit silently on either side of her, the awkwardness and tension thick enough to be cut with a knife. Around them, the ever ignorant muggles continue their daily lives, the hustle and bustle of London never resting. They have decided to take muggle transportation today in order to visit Mika, as taking their flying car would be a real pain in such a densely muggle-populated area of the city.

Nervousness radiates off her parents, her mother's hands fidgeting and her father's foot tapping to a rhythm only he knows. A strange sense of calm and detachment washes over the girl as she merely observes, almost as if she was watching the world through another person's eyes. She does not know why she feels this way, exactly. But ever since she woke up this morning, her movements felt robotic. Measured. Her parents were definitely concerned, but there is a bigger problem that requires their attention.

As their stop arrives, the family of three got out of the bus without a word. Their shoes click on the sidewalk in sync, the parents in front and Skylar trailing a little behind. She looks ahead at everything and nothing at the same time, her head still in the clouds. She runs through the memories of that day in the Leaky Cauldron. Yet no matter how many times she thought of the event, she could only circle back to one singular thought: they lied.

Maybe that is why Skylar is acting so detached now. Though she played it off well in school and in the beginning of summer, she was still angry deep down. She is not one to hold grudges, or at least she thought so. But this whole debacle just left a really bad taste in her mouth. Something is not adding up.

"Sky, can you talk to us, love?"

Skylar blinks twice as she looks up at her parents, who look concerned. Well, their only daughter has been giving them the silent treatment, so that checks out. Probably unsettling as well with how hyper and energetic she usually is.

"Skylar?"

"I heard you." Was the clipped reply. She did not mean for it to sound so dull, but the wince on her dad's face says otherwise.

"Look, sweetie, I know you are mad, but we will explain it all when we get to your friend's —"

"Mika."

"— yes, Mika's house. The adults will sort it out okay?"

Skylar lets out a disbelieving snort at that, earning her a sad look from her mother. "Oh, because you all handled it so well last time that you had to isolate and lie to your only daughter."

The silence continues to stretch between them as they continued, her parents either speechless or choosing to ignore her comment. Alas, they arrived at the Hendricks household. It was a nice and modest place, Skylar notes. Her father raises to hand to knock on the door, but the door already opened. For a moment, she thought that the Hendricks used magic, too. Then she spots Mika from behind the door. Ah, so they were just expected.

Her parents said their greetings and exchanged formalities. Mr. Hendricks was no where to be found, probably somewhere in the house. However, Skylar merely kept her blank expression and gave a small nod to her friend. Today was something important. Something they cannot ignore. Her usual mirth was replaced by seriousness as she wordlessly enters the house, her hand clasped behind her back. She felt odd, like she was walking into something she cannot undo.

"I believe you deserve some answers." Her mother stated, looking slightly uneasy. It has begun.

────────────────────────────────────────────────
x
x
Image posted by the member
OOC Note - Sorry you've been waiting so long 😭. But as promised, here is your long ahh response. Prepare for the yap.
sta • 5 | eva • 8 | str • 4 | wis • 9 | arc • 7 | acc • 7
Prodigal Flying Learner
Inventory
Reducio
Wand
Sketchbook
Journal
Snacks
For emergencies: (Antidote to Common Poisons
Antidote to Uncommon Poisons
Bruise Removal Paste
Burn Healing Paste
Band-Aids)
x

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 4
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
Shop | ENCYCLOPEDIA | Gallery
inpc - Kazimir Victorovich Morozov
Prodigal Flying Learner| Y2 | Y3
Y4 | Y5 | Y6 | Y7

A Drag Path Ft. Skylar Blue
STATS. sta 8; eva 7; str 4; wis 7; arc 6; acc 8x───────────────────────────────────
Image posted by the member
────────────────────x❝I was good. I was really good.❞x────────────────────
Image posted by the member
mentions; @Skylar Blue ⚫ date; 17/07/26 ⚫ location; Hendricks House.
wc; 557/200 ⚫ speech; #573e65 - Mikaela, #1e4678 - Skylar, #823a1b - John, #29465b - Andrius, #763b91 - Charlotte. ⚫ outfit; Click me
ooc notes; XXXX
Image posted by the member
Well... the good news was that Sky seemed good. Of course, changed, almost as much as me, but something had been different since the night at the Trophy Room. I never told dad about it. I wonder now, if he knew about it, what would his advice be?

Talk about it with her, surely. Bold words for someone who couldn't even think about my uncle without saying something really rude about him. Guess he can't talk about it with him, huh?

The Blues were imponent figures, at least for me. A very high contrast with my dad and me. They, being a pure wizards-family, surely were not used to being in this kind of houses. Poor ones, basically, even though we were not poor at all. But they were probably used to, what? Servants, elves, magic all around, different methods of travelling- oh, Saints, how the hell did they get here? I can't imagine them taking a muggle bus. I hope they were, at least, as smart and subtle possible.

Seriously, how long did my dad need to take to make some tea? If it was Alysson, he'd been here the whole time. Saints, I'd be the one watching over the tea! That traitor sent me alone to the cave of wolves.

I gestured towards the sofas of the living room, taking a seat, waiting for them to seat too. Seconds later, the traitor finally got out of his hiding spot, carrying a tray with tea and biscuits. He greeted them politely, and sat down next to me.

"Well, let's start from the beginning. I, as you may have noticed, am a muggle..." He looked over at me, a bit nervous, and I nodded. "So, being honest, I have no idea of how your... magical world knows. I only know what my wife used to tell me, and what my daughter explains. So forgive me if there are some terms I don't understand, and I'll get it if, for some terms- M, I think you guys have some kind of law against muggles? Your mom told me once..." I nodded again. He nodded, too, and kept talking. "So, if there's something I can't know, just try to explain it in muggle-friendly terms. Please."

I cleared my throat.

"The, uh, the last thing we knew about my mom during her trip to Greece was that, if everything worked out, she'd be back in a few days. And that'd be the last trip ever. And, two days later, we get the news that she had a heart attack. I'd like to know the truth."

I have absolutely no idea where my courage came from. Maybe it was because we were talking about my mom. Or maybe, it was the fact that, looking at Sky, I realized we surely had the same face. We both deserved answers.
──────xABILITIES. Cat's grace; Evasive Maneuvers; ability three; ability four; ability five; ability six; ability seven
[coded by lauren vanes]

"I was good. I was really good"