Emma van Elst
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
![]()
| |
________________________________________________________________________________________![]()
________________________________________________________________________________________ |
𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱 / 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙾𝚃
|
![]() |
___________________![]() |
𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙹𝙾𝙸𝙽?
|
![]() |
___________________![]() |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -IF YOU'RE JOINING, PLEASE REPLY STATING YOUR NAME, WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN, AND BLOOD STATUS, SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE ROSTER.OWLS WILL BE SENT THE TWILIGHT BEFORE A MEETING DATE.
Last edited by Emma van Elst on 4 Jul 2026, 18:15, edited 17 times in total.
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Amalie Leclerc
Year: First
Status: Pure-blood
Reason for joining: IC; Amalie is very much into reading and academics! OOC; I love literature and I love this idea sm <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Elowin Prankhurst
Pure blood
I want to join coz I love poetry
Pure blood
I want to join coz I love poetry
Hiiii
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
✯Name: Clark Stellan ✯Why you want to join: Clark is an absolute freak when it comes to Academics. Not only am I a highly focussed and determinded student, who's goal is it to achieve the best of the best, but I can also loose myself in writing poems, stories, or just dive deep into a great book, be it either Muggle or Wizard Literature. But if I got I just received any book, I would totally devoue it, with my whole soul. And Muggle Literature is important to me, because I come from a well off family, with a prestigious background, all Pure-Bloods. And all of them were Against any other, that wasn't Pure like them. And I think that is really wrong. And I am hopeful I could find new people in this Club. ✯Bloodstatus: Pure-Blood |
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Emma van Elst
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Yay!! I am so excited!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Emma van Elst
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
me too!!! i hope maybe over the next few days we can get at least five or six more people, but we've already got a cute little group : )
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
I bet there will be more people joining. I mean Poetry and literature are high asked subjects around here. And alone tge meaning behind this club, is really great!!Emma van Elst wrote: 26 Jun 2026, 23:41me too!!! i hope maybe over the next few days we can get at least five or six more people, but we've already got a cute little group : )
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
✰ the dead wizards society ✰
Name: Mikaela Hendricks
Year: First
Status: Half-blood
Reason for joining: IC; Mikaela is, in fact, a great writer. She also has a poet soul and, OOC, I am VERY excited for this.
Year: First
Status: Half-blood
Reason for joining: IC; Mikaela is, in fact, a great writer. She also has a poet soul and, OOC, I am VERY excited for this.
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Emma van Elst




