Conan Gray fandom
Hey Coneheads! It came to my notice that a lot of people love Conan Gray, so I made a thread that will act as sign ups, and then will make a chat!
Form to join-
@Lily Clarke @Lily Young @Lily Isobel McCoire @Riley Bluescar @Rose Hazel Anderson
Form to join-
Reducio
Name-
Year-
Favourite song-
Why you want to join-
Year-
Favourite song-
Why you want to join-
@Lily Clarke @Lily Young @Lily Isobel McCoire @Riley Bluescar @Rose Hazel Anderson
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 16 Jun 2026, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Conan Gray fandom
Name- Lily Young
Year- 1st
Favourite song- Family Line!
Why you want to join- I LOVE CONAN!!
Year- 1st
Favourite song- Family Line!
Why you want to join- I LOVE CONAN!!
Conan Gray fandom
Name- Lily Isobel McCoire
Year- 4th
Favourite song- Family Line
Why you want to join- is that even a question?? Because I LOVE CONAN
Year- 4th
Favourite song- Family Line
Why you want to join- is that even a question?? Because I LOVE CONAN
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Conan Gray fandom
Name- Mikaela Hendricks
Year- 1
Favourite song- Any from Superache or WB!
Why you want to join- I'M THE NUMBER 1 FAN!!
Year- 1
Favourite song- Any from Superache or WB!
Why you want to join- I'M THE NUMBER 1 FAN!!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Conan Gray fandom
Name- Adora Fletching
Year- 1st
Favourite song- Oohhh there's so many good ones! I'd have to go with anything off FH though, that's my favorite album.
Why you want to join- I haven't been a Conehead long, andwant to be able to meet other Coneheads!
Year- 1st
Favourite song- Oohhh there's so many good ones! I'd have to go with anything off FH though, that's my favorite album.
Why you want to join- I haven't been a Conehead long, andwant to be able to meet other Coneheads!
Conan Gray fandom
Name- Rose Hazel Anderson
Year- 1st year
Favourite song- Family Line
Why you want to join- I love his songs this one especially as it is very true
Year- 1st year
Favourite song- Family Line
Why you want to join- I love his songs this one especially as it is very true
I am alive !!!