✓ Transparent Forums

hi! just now, when i clicked on "unread posts", profiles, forums, or my mailbox, everything is transparent and the parchment beneath seemed to have disappeared. does anyone know why that happened?

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

✓ Transparent Forums
I was about to ask the same thing, I thought it was my WiFi!! :lol:

Looks like it was a glitch, it's normal now!

"I was good. I was really good"

✓ Transparent Forums
It was an update deployment with a small issue, but it only lasted a few minutes :)

✓ Transparent Forums
Icl I liked it gng 💔, petition to bring transparency fr

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

✓ Transparent Forums
Tes Cadell wrote: 13 Jun 2026, 18:04 Icl I liked it gng 💔, petition to bring transparency fr
Tes woww

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."