Marauder's Map Common Rooms Breaking

Description of the problem: On the Marauder's Map, the links to the common rooms are broken. Every other location is still showing up, and if you click on the location that pops up under someone's name after hovering over footprints, it takes you to that location. For example:
Image posted by the member
If I click on "Great Hall" under Pamela's name, it takes me to the Great Hall forum.
Here's a screenshot of me being in the Ravenclaw common room:
Image posted by the member
We know I can access the RC common room - obviously, I'm a Ravenclaw and that's my name. But note that it just says "- -" under my name now, and when I click those hyphens, here's what pops up:
Blimey! You seem to be lost, there is nothing to do here!
I can access it through the normal location directory, but not through the map.
It's not just Ravenclaw, either. Here's someone in the Hufflepuff common room:
Image posted by the member
Obviously, if I tried to get in, I'd get the "Blimey!" message, but that's not the point; that should happen because I'm not a Hufflepuff. But it's happening for my House, too, and for other Houses when they try to get into their rooms via the map (a few staff members tested this on their student accounts and found the same bug).

Device and browser used : I am on an HP laptop with Google Chrome. However, @Evelynn Decipio tried it on mobile and had the same issue (actually, I think her locations everywhere were showing up as "- -", not just for the common rooms) and several other staff members tried it on their respective devices and accounts and found the same error as me.

gen1 Aly Salinger || gen1 iNPC Manu Macedo || gen2 Kahira Valerian || staff Aulis Vorozheykin