Middle School Hub

Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Middle School Hub
Cinder Blaze wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:09 Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
But Prefect applications do

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5
Middle School Hub
George Calder wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:22
Cinder Blaze wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:09 Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
But Prefect applications do
Yes, but those are just to the staff team. This is where anyone can see it.

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Middle School Hub
George Calder wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:22
Cinder Blaze wrote: 15 May 2026, 09:09 Hi George! Just a note, I don't think you are allowed to ask people for their real life age, due to privacy! Please can someone correct me if I'm wrong!
But Prefect applications do
They ask for those in order to give age appropriate modules. Here, anyone can see it which would be a violation of privacy
Middle School Hub
Alrighty then I'm asking only the grade

"Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect." - Luna Lovegood | GEORGE CALDER|
STA - 6 EVA - 6 STR - 5 WIS - 8 ARC - 5 ACC - 5