Should We Consider a Springtime Ball?
Hi! I you do not know me my name is Maddie Bendel, and I just wanted to take action of the no new or upcoming balls in the month of May. The year is almost coming to an end, and I want to end it with a high note! Please respond to this thread if you have any ideas or agree with having a ball! Thank you!
Sincerely- Maddie Bendel
Should We Consider a Springtime Ball?
Hi Maddie! Welcome to hio ^^ We actually do have a ball currently ongoing, the wonderland waltz! {You do need to be indexed, though, so I'd sign up for the mentorship program to help you get more acclimatized to the site.} if you have other questions in the meantime feel free to ask:)Maddie Bendel wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:57 Hi! I you do not know me my name is Maddie Bendel, and I just wanted to take action of the no new or upcoming balls in the month of May. The year is almost coming to an end, and I want to end it with a high note! Please respond to this thread if you have any ideas or agree with having a ball! Thank you!
|
|