Register
Sign in

10 Nov 2018, 14:04
Classes
Hi, I wanted to know how to attend a class at Hogwarts

Can someone please help me?

Hello, I am exited for a great year at Hogwarts. I can’t wait to learn new stuff and come in top for all my classes.

10 Nov 2018, 15:16
Classes
You have to wait 10 days and 20 posts from your registration day in order to unlock homework. I recommend the games room in the Leaky Cauldron and rps in Hogwarts to reach this requirement.

Tina Addington
~Strive for Success, Kill with Kindness, Defeat and Destroy, Read and Recall

10 Nov 2018, 16:23
Classes
1) Welcome to Hogwarts, young Eagle! (In case you don't know, Ravenclaw's animal is an eagle.)
We hope you make your stay here in Hogwarts worthwhile.
Tina Addington wrote: You have to wait 10 days and 20 posts from your registration day in order to unlock homework.
2) In addition to that and in response to your question, doing this also unlocks classes.

3) By 10 days they mean a full 2,400 hours spent on the site. This requires you to be active during the time you start doing something. Leaving a tab open for the site does not count, or so I have been told.

Il se peut que nous soyons des colombes, mais nous avez un lien de parenté avec des pigeons toujours.

10 Nov 2018, 16:45
Classes
Tina is correct. In order to unlock homework, you must have at least 20 posts and 10 full days must have passed since the day you were validated. I'm not sure where the 240 hours of activity comes from. You don't have to be fully active during these 10 days and leaving a tab open or closed is irrelevant; homework will unlock regardless when the ten days are up. Once the 10 full days pass and you've hit 20 posts, you will be able to find your homework by hovering over your portrait in the upper right-hand corner and clicking on "Report Card." It will show underneath "Trunk" when it unlocks.

Please use this FAQ board located in the encyclopedia rather than your common room. This is so that all site questions and answers are in the same place. Not to mention, it keeps our common room and the rest of the forum clean.  <3

I have moved this topic to the appropriate place; if you have any other concerns please consult your professors, Head of House, prefects, or the FAQ.

- Nadège Benoit(x)

11 Nov 2018, 02:39
Classes
Thank you all

Hello, I am exited for a great year at Hogwarts. I can’t wait to learn new stuff and come in top for all my classes.

17 Jan 2023, 20:12
Classes
What do you guys mean when you say we have to spend ten full days on this site because i have nothing to do :sweatingbullets:

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

17 Jan 2023, 20:18
Classes
Tina Addington wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 15:16 You have to wait 10 days and 20 posts from your registration day in order to unlock homework. I recommend the games room in the Leaky Cauldron and rps in Hogwarts to reach this requirement.
Games room posts do not count towards your post count.
Only the Leaky Cauldron > At the Counter posts do, if you're referring to OOC posts.
Winter Summers wrote: 17 Jan 2023, 20:12 What do you guys mean when you say we have to spend ten full days on this site because i have nothing to do :sweatingbullets:
They mean that after you get validated, 10 real life days later you will fulfill that requirement.
You would also need to post 20 posts on the site, which you can see under your profile pic.
It will have a little speech bubble in silver/white and has a # there.
Last edited by Kim Sato on 17 Jan 2023, 20:22, edited 2 times in total.

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

17 Jan 2023, 20:20
Classes
Winter Summers wrote: 17 Jan 2023, 20:12 What do you guys mean when you say we have to spend ten full days on this site because i have nothing to do :sweatingbullets:
You don't have to be online all the time - it just counts 10 days from your validation (when you were sorted). Even if you've only been online for one day, as long as it's been 10 days since you were validated and you've got 20 posts on the site, then homework will unlock ^^

=
#00308F
encycassie heather
=
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9

17 Jan 2023, 21:32
Classes
Lucia Fox wrote: 17 Jan 2023, 20:20
You don't have to be online all the time - it just counts 10 days from your validation (when you were sorted). Even if you've only been online for one day, as long as it's been 10 days since you were validated and you've got 20 posts on the site, then homework will unlock ^^
Ok thanks :)

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."

17 Jan 2023, 21:32
Classes
Kim Sato wrote: 17 Jan 2023, 20:18
Tina Addington wrote: 10 Nov 2018, 15:16 You have to wait 10 days and 20 posts from your registration day in order to unlock homework. I recommend the games room in the Leaky Cauldron and rps in Hogwarts to reach this requirement.
Games room posts do not count towards your post count.
Only the Leaky Cauldron > At the Counter posts do, if you're referring to OOC posts.
They mean that after you get validated, 10 real life days later you will fulfill that requirement.
You would also need to post 20 posts on the site, which you can see under your profile pic.
It will have a little speech bubble in silver/white and has a # there.
Ok thanks