✓ Post in Dungeons

I am not able to make a new post in the dungeons. Is this because i'm a first eyar or don't own some object, or is this a glitch?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

✓ Post in Dungeons
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Dec 2025, 10:41 I am not able to make a new post in the dungeons. Is this because i'm a first eyar or don't own some object, or is this a glitch?
This is because you are a first year. I believe it opens up at year 2.

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

✓ Post in Dungeons
Livia Machavariani wrote: 27 Dec 2025, 14:25
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Dec 2025, 10:41 I am not able to make a new post in the dungeons. Is this because i'm a first eyar or don't own some object, or is this a glitch?
This is because you are a first year. I believe it opens up at year 2.
Ok. Thank you

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency