Message problems
Hello !
When I post a message, my quota remains at 19 messages. I've tried to disconnect but the problem persists...
I don't know how to deal with this problem...
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much !
Kathleen
When I post a message, my quota remains at 19 messages. I've tried to disconnect but the problem persists...
I don't know how to deal with this problem...
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much !
Kathleen
« Life is too short for regrets »
First year RP
First year RP
Message problems
I see 20. Game Room posts do not count towards your posts.Kathleen O'Byrne wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 16:43 Hello !
When I post a message, my quota remains at 19 messages. I've tried to disconnect but the problem persists...
I don't know how to deal with this problem...
Can you help me ?
Thank you very much !
Kathleen
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
Message problems
Oh, okay. Thank you, I do not know !
« Life is too short for regrets »
First year RP
First year RP