Owls
Hi, Zach.
For some time now I have had an intermittent issue with outgoing owls. I am not a forgetful person by nature at all, but I did allow that as a possibility for my issue as no one is perfect. But it has started to become more frequent the last couple of months or so, and forgetting to send the owls I write just does not compute as a plausible reason. I also recently purchased a brand spanking new computer, so I cannot even blame that as the reason for whatever is going here. I send my owls off and find out later that they do not appear in my Flying OR Sent folders. It happened to one I wrote yesterday and sent off (to Ziero Kingston), but discovered today had not been delivered and was not Flying.
I am going to start making certain I check that every owl I send does show up in one of those folders, but wanted to let you know this has been happening.
Thank you!
AngelFyre
For some time now I have had an intermittent issue with outgoing owls. I am not a forgetful person by nature at all, but I did allow that as a possibility for my issue as no one is perfect. But it has started to become more frequent the last couple of months or so, and forgetting to send the owls I write just does not compute as a plausible reason. I also recently purchased a brand spanking new computer, so I cannot even blame that as the reason for whatever is going here. I send my owls off and find out later that they do not appear in my Flying OR Sent folders. It happened to one I wrote yesterday and sent off (to Ziero Kingston), but discovered today had not been delivered and was not Flying.
I am going to start making certain I check that every owl I send does show up in one of those folders, but wanted to let you know this has been happening.
Thank you!
AngelFyre
The magic is real.
Owls
I have not seen this happen with other accounts yet. Please provide any additional information you can provide as you get it including additional examples. My first guess is a browser associated issue if they were indeed sent but need to learn more.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.