TheMagicalCellists OOG And IC club!

тнємαgι¢αℓ¢єℓℓιѕтѕ
CelloChatter (Club Chat)
CELLISTS
Image posted by the memberInara Yang
@CelloMoon
ABOUT THE CLUB
Hihi!
Welcome to TheMagicalCellists, which is a club for.. cellists IG And OOG, as well as a way for people to learn more about this lovely instrument if they don’t already know a lot about it! I’m a cellist both IC and OOC, so I thought it would be fun to just have a lil cello community! :)
We'll be doing things like IC cello ensembles, have meetings, practice (or learn!) together, have small concerts etc.!
This club is for everyone! If your character has absolutely no idea what a cello is but wants to try it, we welcome you! If your character has been playing since the age of six, we also welcome you! The point being, this is a club for all skill levels! It's an OOG club too, so even if you have absolutely no idea what a cello is, you can definitely learn more about it by talking to people who play it IRL, or just know a lot about it!

To join, please fill out this form!

Reducio

Code: Select all

Name:
On a scale of 1-10, Both OOG and IG, how well do you know the cello?:
[reducio] 0. Are you sure that’s a real instrument-?

1. I don’t know anything about it yet- never heard of it but it sounds like a cool instrument!

2. That’s the big violin right-? 

3. I’ve heard of it and seen it, don’t know much about how to play it though!

4. I know a few people who play it..?

5. Of course I know what a cello is, I’m excited to learn more about it as I don’t know much!

6. C, G, D, A? (Yeah that’s about it) and they read in Bass clef most of the time? Other than that.. idk.

7. I’m a string player! I don’t play the cello, but I definitely know a lot about it.

8. I used to play cello! I’m not very good at it but I know the basics!

9. I’m a beginning cellist! Been playing for a few months/almost around a year now.

10. I’ve played cello for a few years/quite a while! [/reducio]

What do you hope to get from this club?:

“Username” and “Profile Picture” ( this is just for club purposes, hehe. You can just make something up, and any old cello picture for the profile is fine, as it is for the code!):
Events Schedule
Last edited by Inara Yang on 27 Jul 2024, 05:43, edited 1 time in total.

TheMagicalCellists OOG And IC club!
Name: Matilde O'Fionnagan
On a scale of 1-10, Both OOG and IG, how well do you know the cello?: IC: 9.5, she's been playing for a few years. OOC: 7 I guess? I just started playing but know basically nothing. I played violin for a long time though!
Reducio
0. Are you sure that’s a real instrument-?

1. I don’t know anything about it yet- never heard of it but it sounds like a cool instrument!

2. That’s the big violin right-?

3. I’ve heard of it and seen it, don’t know much about how to play it though!

4. I know a few people who play it..?

5. Of course I know what a cello is, I’m excited to learn more about it as I don’t know much!

6. C, G, D, A? (Yeah that’s about it) and they read in Bass clef most of the time? Other than that.. idk.

7. I’m a string player! I don’t play the cello, but I definitely know a lot about it.

8. I used to play cello! I’m not very good at it but I know the basics!

9. I’m a beginning cellist! Been playing for a few months/almost around a year now.

10. I’ve played cello for a few years/quite a while!

What do you hope to get from this club?: I'd like to learn a little more about cello since I don't know much OOC lol

“Username” and “Profile Picture” MusicalMatilde idk haha
Reducio
Image posted by the member

STA - 6 | EVA - 8 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 8 | ACC - 8
seer • advanced casting

TheMagicalCellists OOG And IC club!
Matilde O’Fionnagan wrote: 27 Jul 2024, 05:27
Name: Matilde O'Fionnagan
On a scale of 1-10, Both OOG and IG, how well do you know the cello?: IC: 9.5, she's been playing for a few years. OOC: 7 I guess? I just started playing but know basically nothing. I played violin for a long time though!
Reducio
0. Are you sure that’s a real instrument-?

1. I don’t know anything about it yet- never heard of it but it sounds like a cool instrument!

2. That’s the big violin right-?

3. I’ve heard of it and seen it, don’t know much about how to play it though!

4. I know a few people who play it..?

5. Of course I know what a cello is, I’m excited to learn more about it as I don’t know much!

6. C, G, D, A? (Yeah that’s about it) and they read in Bass clef most of the time? Other than that.. idk.

7. I’m a string player! I don’t play the cello, but I definitely know a lot about it.

8. I used to play cello! I’m not very good at it but I know the basics!

9. I’m a beginning cellist! Been playing for a few months/almost around a year now.

10. I’ve played cello for a few years/quite a while!

What do you hope to get from this club?: I'd like to learn a little more about cello since I don't know much OOC lol

“Username” and “Profile Picture” MusicalMatilde idk haha
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Welcome to the club Matilde! :)
That’s awesome, I played the violin for a bit when I was younger as well :lol: but I think I like cello better!
Also, loving the gif!! Hopefully my round image cropper will cooperate xD