✓ Not able to access marauders map

Hi guys! The thing is, I’ve unabled the use the invisibility cloak on the marauders map button, but it’s still unavailable. Does anyone know why?

Screenshot:
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

✓ Not able to access marauders map
When the invisibility cloak is disabled the map does not become available right away. I believe the wait is three days? I don't completely remember, but it isn't a long wait. Afterwards the map will open back up!

In a crucifixation ecstasy, lying cross-chequed in agony...
Stamina: 10 × Evasion: 15 × Strength: 0 × Wisdom: 5 × Arcane Power: 0 × Accuracy: 11
Adult Account: Xailah Alptraum-Leveret

✓ Not able to access marauders map
Thanks!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam