Full Name: Audrey Margaret Gallant
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 25,3 cm mayhaw wood and phoenix feather
School Year: First Year
Species: Human
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
ImageImageImage
⚡ Pre-Hogwarts History ⚡
On the day of 11 November 2011, Audrey Margaret Gallant, a half-blood female, was born in the middle of the night. She never knew that she was a half-blood until one day she saw her mother waving something and reciting the words "Reparo!" The broken glass plates on the floor, as if by magic, restored back to its original shape. Audrey was so shocked that she fainted on the spot with a thump. It was then she realised how she was different from other people, and how that there was more than just science and maths.

Raised by a Muggle father (William Gallant) and a wizard mother (Margaret Falcons), she was born as the second child of the Gallant family. She had an older brother named Percy and a younger sister named Andre. She seems to have a strange connection with her younger sister, both to be born on this magical day: the 11th of November. The Gallant family lives in an old hut near Hogsmeade, though their so-called 'house' could be quite small at the time. Her brother is 13, and a Gryffindor.

Before arriving at Hogwarts, she had never thought that magic really exists. It sounds ridiculous to her when it was mentioned by his brother, Percy. Being brought up as an 80% Muggle and 20% Half-blood, she felt that the word 'magic' sounds too much for her to handle. She's quite stubborn at some times because unless it had any scientifical or mathematical reason, she just couldn't process it. Her head would be blanked out and she'll start making assumptions and thesis statements until her brain finds a legitimate answer.
⚡ First Instance of Magic ⚡

At the age of 10 and a half, she was playing hide-and-seek with her sister, Andre near her Muggle friend's house, Lily. As her sister eagerly said that she wanted to be the seeker, Audrey and Lily began to run away. Unfortunately, the time went by a little too fast for Audrey, and she heard a deafening noise of "Here I come!" just as she started to go.

Sure, Audrey did what other children would do - ran. It was just that she needed to do it. I’m certainly not going to lose by a person that’s younger than me, she thought, Would the others laugh at me for not being quick enough?

Suddenly, as though extra legs had been sprouted on her, she shot into the living room like a bullet. Within a few seconds, the noise of her sisters footsteps were gone. Ah, that was close, she thought, wiping sweat from her face. At that time, she did not know that her first instance of magic came and went.
Last edited by Audrey Gallant on 15 Jun 2024, 08:23, edited 12 times in total.

Do what is nice, not what is necessary, for kindness and compassion make life merry.

21 May 2024, 12:27
Audrey Gallant ⚡ First Year ⚡ Hufflepuff
Trunk
Audrey Gallant's Trunk: Character Stats, Potions, Spells, and Abilities
Character Stats:
Stamina: 5
Evasion: 6
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 7
Arcane Power: 6
Accuracy: 6
Potions Acquired:

Reducio
Potion 1:
Potion 2:
Potion 3:
Potion 4:
Potion 5:
Potion 6:
Spells Acquired:

Reducio
Spell 1: Periculum - a Red Spark Charm used to alert nearby people.
Spell 2: Verdimillious - a Green Spark Charm used for revealing hidden objects or to illuminate an entire room.
Spell 3: Whistle to Watch - a Transfiguration Spell used to turn a whistle to a watch.
Spell 4: Aberto - a spell used to open an object, usually a door.
Spell 5: Dancing Feet Spell - a Spell used to make a person or object's legs seem like dancing.
Spell 6: Mending Charm - a Charm that mends non-living objects.
Spell 7: Extinguishing Spell - a Spell that extinguishes fire.
Spell 8:
Spell 9:
Spell 10:
Abilities Acquired:
Ability 1:
Ability 2:
Ability 3:
Ability 4:
Ability 5:
Ability 6:
Last edited by Audrey Gallant on 15 Jun 2024, 02:11, edited 8 times in total.

Do what is nice, not what is necessary, for kindness and compassion make life merry.

26 May 2024, 08:56
Interests
Here are some of my favourite things (spoiler: most of them are made from Muggles)!
📔 | Book
The Land of Stories: The Wishing Spell
  • Author: Chris Colfer (a Muggle writer)
  • Genre: Adventure, mystery, action
  • Audience: Young teenagers
Potions
Well, Some of you might be wondering, potions is such a hard subject, why Potions over the others? As a curious child, I loved exploring new things and do things physically, not just learning a few charms or defending yourself. Potions may take a lot of time and hardwork, but it's not just self-accomplishment; it's about enjoying your homework.
🧪 ⚗️ 🪄| Subject
🎥 | Movie
Back To The Future
  • Director: Robert Zemeckis (a Muggle director)
  • Genre: Action, comedy
  • Audience: Young teenagers, adults
Collecting Stamps
Stamp-collecting is one of my favourite hobbies to do. When I receive an owl, my relatives would usually owl me a stamp - and so, I have a book filled with stamps, from Amsterdam (a Muggle state) to Zimbabwe (another Muggle country). Nonetheless, I think that this hobby suits me a lot as I loved exploring around the world and go on an adventure!
🕹️ | Hobby
🎵 🎧 🎶 | Music
Journey To The Cave
  • Composer: Nicholas Hooper (a Muggle composer)
  • Genre: Action, adventure, comedy
  • Audience: Young teenagers, adults

29 May 2024, 02:13
Wand

Length

25.3cm
Wood Type

Mayhaw Wood
Core

Phoenix Feather
Flexibility

Flexible
Wand Description

Ideal for casting defensive and protective charms, it suits wizards who have a clear mind and heart.

3 Jun 2024, 09:45
Audrey's Student Card
Audrey Gallant (aw-dri geh-lent)
Birthday: 11 November 2011
Nationality: English
Residence: Leyland, England
Function: First Year, Hufflepuff
Wand: 25,3cm mayhaw wood and phoenix feather
Last edited by Audrey Gallant on 8 Jun 2024, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

4 Jun 2024, 00:42
Family

Name: William Gallant
Blood status: Muggle
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Relationship with Audrey: Father
Favourite past time with Audrey: programming, engineering
Name: Margaret Gallant (Falcons)
Blood status: Pure-blood
Hair color: Brown
Relationship with Audrey: Mother
Favourite past time with Audrey: cooking, doing household chores, collecting stamps
Name: Percy Gallant
Blood status: Half-blood
Hair color: Black
Relationship with Audrey: Older brother
Favourite past time with Audrey: collecting stamps, playing UNO cards
Name: Andre Gallant
Blood status: Half-blood
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black
Relationship with Audrey: Younger sister
Favourite past time with Audrey: collecting stamps, playing hide-and-seek, playing UNO cards

4 Jun 2024, 04:19
Relationships

Relationships
GISELLE L.
FIRST | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
My best friend in Hogwarts. We met in the Hogwarts Express, when I skipped breakfast for Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, along with Brookline, another friend who accompanied her. She could sometimes be a law-breaker, which would be the opposite for me due to my mindset of a slight perfectionist. She would always be the first that comes to mind when I think of best friends, apart from Brooke.
🥰 😃
EMILY S.
FIRST | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
She's my first friend I met in Hogwarts, apart from Giselle and Brookline. She'd always cheerful and she brought light for me when I feel moody sometimes. She might not consider me as her best friend, but I truly appreciate her on how she miraculously gets through Hogwarts live. She'd opened a store, finished her homework, and tried to be active in the society. But overall, she's my role model.
🥳 😃
BROOKLINE Q.
FIRST | RAVENCLAW
Reducio
Brookline, also nicknamed Brooke, was one of my best friends apart from Giselle. Even though we don't usually talk, I felt that she was the type of person who would do great in everything - just like a perfectionist, similar to my personality, but perhaps not very similar. She's really pretty, and according to her Welsh accent I could tell that she's pure and noble, just like a princess.
🥳 😃
ZOE L.
FIRST | RAVENCLAW
Reducio
🥳 😃
average 😶
likes 😃
friend 😄
close friend 🥳
best friend 🥰
admires 😇
crush 💖
dislike 😑
hate 😠
loath 🤬
MICKIE C.
FIRS | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
She's the fourth friend I met. Mickie can sometimes be quite inactive, but it's really the thought that counts. Even though we'd never talked much and little is known about her, I'd still consider her as one of my friends.
🥳 😃
CHARLIE J.
SECOND | RAVENCLAW
Reducio
Charlie's my mentor when it comes to starting this journey. During the first few weeks of my day in Hogwarts Castle, she's been helping me a lot on Index Registration, tips and tricks to help improve myself, and more! We might not be that close, but I still regard her as a hero for everything she'd advised.
🥳 😃
CASS I.
FIRST | SLYTHERIN
Reducio
He's one of the active students in Hogwarts. We'd first met in the Leaky Cauldron, where we used to chat about ideas and more ideas. During Christmas, we've tried to sneak into Hogsmeade - but that depends on what happens next. He's kind of enthusiastic and can be cool sometimes, though.
😄 😃
TREYTON C.
FIRST | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
He's quite formal, not to say he kind of forgot about our roleplay, so that kind of lowers him down. We'd met occasionally at the Owlery, and I could tell straightaway that he's a Muggle, in fact, an Asian, judging on his looks. Obviously, he's been trying to do his best, but what can I say? We're not really close and we've hardly met ever since the last two weeks.
😄 😃
KIERA R.
FIRST | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
During my visit to Diagon Alley, I've been wanting for an animal since I came across magic. It was then the both of us met coincidentally, and judging by her looks and personality, she's kind enough to explain to me how to obtain a pet. Since then, I've been trying to save up money to purchase a pet to prove it for her.
😄 😃
SIMON K.
FOURTH | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
As far as I know, he's quite cheerful and funny when I've first talked to him in the Hufflepuff Common Room. Even though he didn't know me that much, I knew that he loves lemon drops (I overheard his girlfriend murmuring to Emily) and he's patient enough to be the Head of Hufflepuff.
😶 😃
ANGELFYRE M.
THIRD | HUFFLEPUFF
Reducio
Being Simon's girlfriend, she's one of the validators when it comes to approving for registrations and so on. She and Simon really fit together as a matter of fact, and she's also really kind and thoughtful, being careful not to leave any crooks and nannies about. In my opinion, she's the perfect character that I desire.
😶 😃
ELISA W.
FIRST | SLYTHERIN
Reducio
We met only once in the Leaky Cauldron. Little is known about her. The only thing I know about her is that she likes her art teacher, and that was it.
😶 😄
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶
NAMELESS NAME
YEAR | HOUSE
Reducio
😶 😶

8 Jun 2024, 11:16
Profile Pictures

Year 1
(WORK IN PROGRESS)

8 Jun 2024, 11:47
-
-
THREAD TRACKER
YEAR ONE [TBW]
It's been a long day, from where we began~
May 10, 2024 -> July 1, 2024
play | • ongoing | • finished | • abandoned | • closed/locked
jus' a lil placeholder
x TITLE PARTNERS LOCATION DATE
Going on the Hogwarts Express for the First Time Giselle Lam, Brookline Quinn Hogwarts Express May 9
Time for the Sorting Giselle Lam Great Hall May 18
Letters to My Family Solo Letters May 19
With my first friend Giselle Lam Girls' Dormitory May 20
We meet again! Giselle Lam Weasley's Wizard Wheezes May 25
A Badger's Curiosity Ethan Baker Common Room May 30
All Because Of A Herbicide Potion Brookline Quinn Potions May 30
Transfiguration Bonds Zoe Lee Transfiguration May 31
Ooh, that is interesting... Giselle Lam, Zoe Lee Library May 31
Running Away Cass Ito Hogsmeade June 5
It's Picnic Time! Giselle Lam, Brookline Quinn Courtyard June 6
Thread Title Threading Partner(s) Location Here Date Here
Coded by @Guinevere Russetwood