Charms Class

After eating Breakfast, the clock striked 8:00, which I checked my Schedule, I found out that I need to be in Charms by 9:00, so I decide to get up from my seat, and go scavenge for Charms Class. After about 55 minutes of searching, I dig my way into the Class, seated with only 3 Students so far. "Take a seat, any seat." The professor says. I sit down, as kids bustle in, and the Professor repeats himself again and again, the Clock strikes 9:00. "Hello, Class, so first, we will be learning a simple charm, Accio, 'tis called a Summoning Charm." The students are crowded with amazement and excitement. "As an example..." Everyone waits, nothing happens. "Accio History of Charms!" He yells quickly, scaring the students, a book stuffed away tightly in a bookshelf flys across the room, nearly hitting a kid, towards him. The kids are in great excitement. "Students, form a line around the walls of the room, the start being the right of my desk, the end on the left." The students hustle. "First child up!" He whispers into my ear. "Whats your name sweetheart?" He asks in a kind tone o' voice, "Stetz, Micheal." I respond. "Micheal Stetz! Now, sweet boy, equip your wand." I grab my wand from my robes. "Now, this is how you prepare your wand in every situation or casting almost any spell or charm." He positions my hand and wand into a ready position. "How does that feel?" He asks. "Great!" I respond. "Now, Flick your wand, and at the same time, say Accio History of Charms, got it?" I nod. He steps back. "Also, please reach your hand out, the Spine of the Book will be hurling towards you, and will not stop for you to grab it, and I am not in the mood for Accio Paperwork, now, whenever you are ready." I flick my wand as hard as I can. "Accio History of Charms!" a Yellow light on the tip of my wand appears, as the book comes hurling, I reach my hand out, and the spine of the book lands directly in my hand, I notice the yellow light disappears. "Great job! Now, move aside." He says, in amazement, all the students take a try for it. "Now, due to it being the first week of Hogwarts, I request no Rolls of Parchment be completed." The students cheer, as the Clock strikes 9:45. "You will be dismissed early to get to your next class." The students flood out of the classroom to attend their next class.