Protecting Brian OOC

Um yeah the title is self explanatory here. We Will talk to Brian about his girl problems, tease him about them, and naturally protect him from every girl who decides to hurt his sweet little heart.
This was @Susan Stewart's idea!!

@Brian Phillips

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Protecting Brian OOC
Yass

Protecting Brian OOC
Woo can't wait for Brian to get on lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Protecting Brian OOC
That's gonna be fun

Protecting Brian OOC
I- I don't Even wanna know

Protecting Brian OOC
YAYAYAY HI BRIAN. THIS IS YOUR OWN LITTLE CLUB

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Protecting Brian OOC
I- nope. I'm gone *jumps of cliff*

Protecting Brian OOC
Brian Phillips wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 02:04 I- nope. I'm gone *jumps of cliff*
*grabs broom and jumps after him grabbing him and pulling him into her*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Protecting Brian OOC
DANG IT