Register
Sign in

29 Feb 2024, 00:43
Remembrall Question!
So this is a weird question.

Sometimes my remembrall will alert me to a notification that someone has posted in this or that section. When I click on it, it takes me to a page but that person it says posted there is not there. It brings me to a different character. So what I'm wondering is, why does it say Player A has posted in Section A when it takes me to Play B who has posted in Section A? Why does it say Player A is Player B? It's happened multiple times now with various different people. Like this...

It says "Post from Draven Mirador in 'BBC Code Donation Thread'" But when I click on it, it takes me to Marcie Reaves who posted there from that link. Why does it take me to a different player than the player it says has posted? Is it a technical issue? I can show you pictures of what I mean if you want.

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

29 Feb 2024, 01:03
Remembrall Question!
Soft deleted post.

The user posted but then deleted their post taking you to the most recent poster in the thread.

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)