Ariana Grande Fan Club

What's your favorite Ariana Grande album?
ARIANA GRANDE FAN CLUB
Hello everyone, here's a club where we're going to talk about Ariana Grande and her music !
Sign up form:
-Name :
-Year and house:
-Favorite Ariana Grande song:
-Ariana Grande's favorite duet:
Members :
- Elena Miller
-
-
-
-
-

“When people see good, they expect good, and I don’t want to live up to their expectation.” - Damon Salvatore

Ariana Grande Fan Club
Nobody?

“When people see good, they expect good, and I don’t want to live up to their expectation.” - Damon Salvatore

Ariana Grande Fan Club
Hi! I'll join! Just I don't know her very much, not as much as you probably would! :happy:

-Name :Brookline Quinn
-Year and house:Ravenclaw first year
-Favorite Ariana Grande song:Santa Tell Me
-Ariana Grande's favorite duet:None, dont listen to her duets.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Ariana Grande Fan Club
Name- Madisyn (Mady) Jones
Year and House- Slytherin, first year
Favorite Ariana Grande song- god is a woman
Ariana Grande favorite duets- I don't listen to her duets

Ariana Grande Fan Club
Name- Aurelia Delorme
Year and House- Ravenclaw, first year
Favorite Ariana Grande song- petal
Ariana Grande favorite duets- Rain on me

After a storm look for rainbows