10 Oct 2023, 15:39
Nina Nahan ✯ First Year ✯ Gryffindor
Character
Name:Nina Nahan
House: Gryffindor
Blood Status: Muggle-born
About my character
Pre-Hogwarts Backstory
I am from the muggle world. I was born on January 23rd. Both my parents are muggles. My life there was quite happy and healthy but there were some tragic moment in which some magic happened and I fails to explain how until I got my Hogwarts letter.
My mom's a pharmacist (the one who gives medicine) and dad's a businessman (owner of a muggle shop). I have two younger siblings. A brother of age 9 and sister of age 7. All my friends are muggles and I studied at Lower School of Thomas's Kensington (muggle school).
Personality
I am kinda boyish. I love playing football. Im brave and courageous. I do stuffs with determination and hardwork. I love reading. Most of the i spent would be on reading books which take me to thier world. I skates too. I'm also really good at studies(in muggle school)but also naughty at the same time. Im pretty curious sometimes and loveee to spend time with my friends whenever possible.
Character Description
I'm a girl with blue eyes and a medium sized straight brown hair. I usually tie my hair up. I have fair soft face with a slight pink lips.
Wand information
28,4 cm aspen wood and phoenix feather. Bendy, Gifted with healing properties, Ideal For wizards suffering from an unjustified sence of insecurity
Last edited by Nina Nahan on 25 Oct 2023, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

~Born Brave
Nina

10 Oct 2023, 16:53
Nina Nahan ✯ First Year ✯ Gryffindor
Trunk

Statistics

Stamina: 6
Evasion: 5
Strength: 5
Wisdom: 7
ArcPower: 5
Accuracy: 7

Spells Acquired: None
Potions Acquired:
Forgetfulness Potion
Herbicide Potion
Cure for Boils

Abilities: None

This is the "Game Master" account. Please do not owl this account, unless specified. This account is not moderated actively and therefore, you may not receive a response.

Contact a Head of House or the Headmaster if you need anything.