Register
Sign in

2 Oct 2023, 06:53
Octavia Taylor Brooks  Mahoutokoro 
OCTAVIA TAYLOR BROOKS
Disclaimer
Reducio
Octavia is not nice, she is not meant to be nice, this is how I will be writing her most of the time. The reason for this is that I have not played a truly mean character and I wanted to do so. There fore, Octavia. I will try to make it so she is not mean/angry in every thread I write her in, so as she is not just a general annoyance. Still, she is mostly mean, and judgmental. She's a pure-blood, who thinks pure-bloods are the only 'true wizards'. And dose not like muggles, nor muggle borns, She is also not a huge fan of half bloods. The people she will get along with most are pure-bloods, and wizard borns with wizard parents, and grandparents.

If you do want her to be nice to your character, for reasons varying from you dont want any conflict plots, or you just think she would be a cool friend. The by all means sill owl me, and we can try to find a way for them to get along. I can't promise anything, but I will do my best to make it so.
Thread Info
Reducio
I will be having her threads also open to five open ones at a max time, so I dont run out of stem or get overwhelmed with to many threads at one time. This is the same for Alex, If you would like to thread with her just send me and owl or DM and we can talk plot and how they will interact!
Basic information
Name : Octavia Taylor Brooks
Birthday : January 1st, 2012
Blood status : Pureblood
Bogart : A dark forest in a thunderstorm
Height : 4"4'
Hair : Ginger
Eyes : Bright blue
Year : First
School : Mahoutokoro
Patronus : N/A for now could be Crow, or maned wolf
Aromentra : Old books, ink, fresh mowed grass, cloudy days
Appearance
Reducio
Octavia is on the shorter side, at only 4'4. Her face has it's sprinkle of freckles, and a normal non-smile on her face. It's rare to see her do so. Her eyes are a bright blue, they are sharp and pricing. She has ginger hair, something that she gets from her father. Her blue eyes are from her mother.
History
Reducio
Born on January 1st 2012, She is from a long line of wizards, pure bloods. Who date back to a long time. The Brooks are a respected name, The brooks have plenty of money, and there kids live a very, very comfortable lifestyle. She was born and spent the first three years of her life in the United States, it was soon after her third birthday that her family took a trip to Japan, to be with her fathers sister. As her wife had just passed away, and she needed all the help she could get. It just so happened that this was where Octavia had shown her first magic. It would have been just the same day they got there. She was in the room with her family, It was rather simple, but she sneezed and all that came out was bubbles. That helped cheer up her aunt a little, and it was proof that she was a wizard.

As she has preformed her first instance of magic in Japan, she would be going to Mahoutokoro unlike her parents. And most of her family. This was fine by her, and her parents. She would be needed to live in Japan to be able to attend Mahoutokoro, So she would stay with her aunt, living with her from the age's three and up. Her aunt liked the compony after her wife had passed. And she still spent time with her parents, as she visited once or twice a month until schooling, her parents also took frequent visits to see her. She did miss her parents sometimes but the visits helped out a lot. Even if they were not her primary caretakers. She still saw them as her parents, and her aunt as her aunt.

Her aunt had the same thoughts as the rest of her family, about muggle-borns, muggles, and squibs. (Though she was much nicer then Octavia). So she grew up all around blood-purists. With all the time she spent with her aunt, She also learned about what she dose as a job. That being a quidditch coach. She fell in love with the sport.

Along with that, she wanted to play the position that her aunt played. Chaser, She really wanted to make her aunt, and parents proud, and be successful in school. She knew she would be able to, she did not get distracted by many things. And was driven by the will to succeed. In quidditch and her studies. She will stay living with her aunt all throughout her school, and go to Mahoutokoro. Learning Japanese as she grew up. Now she is quite good at it.

Aunt - Kayla Stewart
Dad - Sebastian Brooks
Mom - Taylor Brooks
Personality
Reducio
Octavia is not nice. She keeps to herself, and looks at everyone as though they are bellow her. She thinks she is better then most as she is a pure blood, and has a sour taste about muggles and muggle-borns. She is more leanit if they are wizard-born. Or if there parents are not muggles, or direct descents of them. She keeps her friends close, if she can make them. Octavia can be quite selective on who she lets in her inner circle.
Reducio

Code: Select all

[quote][center][b][url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=29283][color=darkorchid]RP as Octavia Taylor Brooks of Mahoutokoro[/color][/url][/b][/center][/quote][table]
[tr]
[td][quote][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/quote][/td]
[td][quote][center][img]/files/3662552363ebd5c7.jpg[/img][/center][/quote][/td]
[td][quote][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][quote][table]
[tr]
[td][b]Date -->[/b] January 1st, 2024[/td]
[td][right]### [b]<-- WC[/b][/right][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][/td]
[td][quote]Sweet and amazing reply :meninblack:  [/quote][/td]
[td][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[quote][table]
[tr]
[td][center][b]Outfit[/b][reducio][/reducio][b]Inventory[/b][reducio][/reducio][/center][/td]
[td][quote][center][b]Interacting ------>[/b] [mention]n/a[/mention]
[mention][/mention] [b]<------ Mentioning [/b]
[b]OOC note[/b][reducio]<3[/reducio][/center][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/quote]
Last edited by Alexander Mason on 1 Jan 2024, 17:50, edited 3 times in total.

2 Oct 2023, 06:54
Octavia Taylor Brooks  Mahoutokoro 
Is your character a Broom Racer? no.
Is your character a Quidditch Player? yes. Chaser
Is your character a Duelist? no.
Stats: Wisdom - 6 | Arcane Power - 3 | Strength - 2 | Stamina - 8 | Evasion - 8 | Accuracy - 8
Abilities: Will apply for at a latter date

The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts