✓ Shrieking Shack posting

Hello, I just made a post in the shrieking shack (which can be found here and for some reason when I try to make posts there I can’t select what sort of thread I want it to be. So I can’t tag it as a roleplay, and accidentally posted it with the wrong tag. I’m not having this issue in any other forum as far as I can tell.

Tesla Stone⭑☾☀☽⭑ ⭑☾𖣂☽⭑Basil Blackwood

✓ Shrieking Shack posting
I believe it had happened before as well.

with love
— amaris

✓ Shrieking Shack posting
(one year later)

It's has been fixed ;)

✓ Shrieking Shack posting
It was a permissions issue, no ww was able to use the posting icon. I updated the perms. Can a ww please confirm that they are able to use the topic icons.

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.